Peak HUB SORT start times for Sunday/Monday?

Catatonic

Nine Lives
What about for the Sunrise shift?

Welcome to Brown Cafe CardsFan.
Hopefully you will get a few pertinent answers here.

This site has a lot of drivers and as you can see from their replies, they think the UPS world revolves around them.
You have to hit them upside the head with a virtual sledgehammer to make them realize there is a world outside of package pickup and delivery. :wink-very:

Seriously though, you have to spell it out very demonstrably that you are looking for hub sort start times.

Good luck!

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Welcome to Brown Cafe CardsFan.
Hopefully you will get a few pertinent answers here.

This site has a lot of drivers and as you can see from their replies, they think the UPS world revolves around them.
You have to hit them upside the head with a virtual sledgehammer to make them realize there is a world outside of package pickup and delivery. :wink-very:

Seriously though, you have to spell it out very demonstrably that you are looking for hub sort start times.

Good luck!
The thread title says peak start times. Who the hell reads the original post?

bouns whore

Im a driver and yes ups does revolve around me... I am awesome but the measly preload starts at 11:30 tonight... Suckers.. I'll be sleeping like a baby while some lower paid preloader is loading my truck.. Oh wait I had to do that for 5 years too.. I was the guy loading that truck a while back..Every employee plays a huge part..

browntroll

lets just say its 10pm for me now and i got work in less hours than one of my hands has fingers and yes i still have all my fingers.
yup i cant wait for the guys in the unload to drag out the work or supervisors giving me mean looks cause they didnt get enough sleep.