Peak HUB SORT start times for Sunday/Monday?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Cardsfan71, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Cardsfan71

Cardsfan71 New Member

Just wondering what time most hubs are startup on Sunday/Monday during peak?
  2. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

8am, LBT 9am
  3. barnyard

barnyard KTM rider Staff Member

Mon is 810; Tuesday is 9.
  4. Marne Vet

Marne Vet Well-Known Member

8:30 AM start time for most, some 9 AM starts.
  5. Cardsfan71

Cardsfan71 New Member

What about for the Sunrise shift?
  6. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

Prepared for 8. I will go in and hope to be out by 8:30.
  7. 728ups

728ups offending people on the internet since 1995

8. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Welcome to Brown Cafe CardsFan.
    Hopefully you will get a few pertinent answers here.

This site has a lot of drivers and as you can see from their replies, they think the UPS world revolves around them.
    You have to hit them upside the head with a virtual sledgehammer to make them realize there is a world outside of package pickup and delivery. :wink-very:

Seriously though, you have to spell it out very demonstrably that you are looking for hub sort start times.

Good luck!
  9. brownmonster

brownmonster Man of Great Wisdom

The thread title says peak start times. Who the hell reads the original post?
  10. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt You can call me Chappy Staff Member

Good point - Changing it to include HUB SORTS is a good idea!
  11. bouns whore

bouns whore New Member

Im a driver and yes ups does revolve around me... I am awesome but the measly preload starts at 11:30 tonight... Suckers.. I'll be sleeping like a baby while some lower paid preloader is loading my truck.. Oh wait I had to do that for 5 years too.. I was the guy loading that truck a while back..Every employee plays a huge part..
  12. browntroll

browntroll Active Member

lets just say its 10pm for me now and i got work in less hours than one of my hands has fingers and yes i still have all my fingers.
    yup i cant wait for the guys in the unload to drag out the work or supervisors giving me mean looks cause they didnt get enough sleep.