Peak is going to suck

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Residential time at the end of the day in the winter is slow as hell for me. I can't see anything. If that's going to be their plan then it's gonna be easy money. Long hours, but easy.
Maybe you'll get to work at least.

I agree the best part of having my own route was knowing exactly where I was going. Even after dark.

Mr.Golden

Violating dot rules there, driver?
Damn close but not quite.....
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1438346510.512429.jpg

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Christmas Day is a Friday this year. That means no matter what we will have time with our families day after and a couple days off the following week. Doesn't get much better.
If your center rolls enough missed stops on Christmas Eve, they could force you to come in on Saturday to clean the mess up. Just sayin'....

Browndriver5

We're currently in a driver hiring frenzy for peak. Musta missed the memo about not hiring more.

We have been hiring all year. We are a smaller center. We had 52 new hires supposed to come for a walk through Monday for pre load and only 10 showed up. We also keep sending more and more people to driving school. Yet we continue to pile 12 hour days on drivers. Idk the plan

Mr.Golden

I would say clearly he is not, but according to his pay rate, he hasn't hit top pay, therefore can't get 9.5 protection, seeing as he's been a driver for less than 4 years, unless I'm missing something
I was told last night the rules been change that I don't have to wait and can do it now.