Peak is here! How are you doing???

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The only problem we had here was the UPS store. They had a pre-hit at about 11 and then I pre-hit again at 430. 1st one at about 150 and mine was 80 pcs. I don't know what they had at the final.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Subject: Top 10 signs that things are tough at UPS this Holiday Season..................

I don’t know the author, but it’s pretty funny…

1. Christine Owens will give all UPS employees a "RTC" (Restricted Turkey Coupon) instead of a turkey this year. Each employee will receive one (1) drumstick this year, and the remainder of the turkey will be awarded in five (5) semi equal tranches:
Year One: The other Drumstick

Year Two: Wings & Thighs

Year Three: ½ Breast

Year 4: The other ½ Breast

§Year 5: the rest of the carcass & the giblets for soup . . .

1. Bob Stoffeloffering “Reindeer” rides around Sandy Springs in his car while listening to X-mas carols on the Bose sound system for a $10.00 contribution to the United Way .
  2. 2"Kurt Kuehn demonstrates the true meaning of Christmas by installing parking meters in the GL 55 garage. Handicapped spots will be exempted . . .
  3. David Abney has your UPS Christmas cards delivered to your home . . .
  4. Alan Hill insures that Wachovia margin call letters will be neatly placed into stockings to be hung outside tour cube/office with care.
  5. Jim Winestock puts advance copies of the 2009 Business Plan up for auction on E-Bay
  6. Alan Gershenhorn implements a $0.45 surcharge to use the 4th floor restrooms. Surcharge to increase to $1.00 if if the individual brings reading materials.
  7. David Barnes cuts a deal with Circuit City for all UPS employees to be able to redeem this years MIP award for the latest version of “Guitar Hero”.
  8. Teri Plummer McClure hosts a new program on the WB . . . . “Atlanta Desperate Management Committee” featuring the trials and tribulations and dysfunctional leadership of the entire UPS management committee.
  9. And last but not Least Scott Davis, when questioned by Ed Wolfe about the results achieved in 2008 replies “How ‘bout them Falcons”. . .

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
Best peak I had in at least 20 years! Printing labels at home, dropping off gifts at Center, not waiting in line.

By the way, waking up knowing I didn't have to go to Big Brown.

Life is good when you're retired!