Peak is NOT coming

J

jibbs

You have unlimited time. I would have :censored2: stacked out all over and likely be getting help from many people but my load quality would not suffer.

unlimited time? Not where I work.

I dunno about actual discipline but you'll catch a lot of :censored2: if you can't be wrapped up by the time drivers should be leaving.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
unlimited time? Not where I work.

I dunno about actual discipline but you'll catch a lot of :censored2: if you can't be wrapped up by the time drivers should be leaving.
Catch crap....yea. But they can't fire you for production...They can only move you to a different work assignment or area.

Z

ZQXC

Catch crap....yea. But they can't fire you for production...They can only move you to a different work assignment or area.

3082973.jpg

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
Just let me enjoy the next 2 months. I feel like we have talked about the upcoming peak and how terrible it'll be almost all year.

Those couple months are bad enough. I don't want to hear or think about peak until at least nov 1

Sounds like someone needs to get to feeders. I like to think everyday is peak in feeders. That's because the checks are so big.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I just love having an entire section of packages that is one neighborhood and each street has 10 stops with 2-8 pieces each and EVERY stop on each street has the same SPA number.
I had funky add/cuts last week where my route was gutted and big splits from a neighboring route were inserted. I had 30 stops all between 8960 and 8999. Made me want to give my dispatch sup a noogie and a swirly.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
My loader looks at me like its my fault she gave me misliads.
I usually have 5-7 packages from cuts that didn't get pulled off the car per week and maybe 1-2 misloads a week, but my loader is a cool cat and does a decent job so I deliver it all whenever I can. And if it's a bad pal it gets sheeted as NSN or something similar.

I've certainly had piss poor loaders in the past to whom I did not extend that courtesy.

PT Car Washer

Or you bid off to a different area or sort inside the building like I did years ago when my PT sup became unbearable. Best thing I ever did. Life got easier and I make more money every year.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I had funky add/cuts last week where my route was gutted and big splits from a neighboring route were inserted. I had 30 stops all between 8960 and 8999. Made me want to give my dispatch sup a noogie and a swirly.
I don't even say a word about the idiot dispatches anymore. Whats the point anyway. I just kick em in the nuttz deep into the night and have no problem with it. Not moving any faster that's for sure lol.

32F driver

Peak had better come. Back after Thanksgiving, I lose all of my business stops. Nothing but 250 ish resis. Easiest time of the year-cake.