Peak Panic is setting in...

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
...and its hilarious.

Our center manager this morning was practically begging us to find peak season helpers.

Our manager claims that they need 47 helpers, and that they only have 6 at the moment.

Sucks when you try to pay people a pittance and then there's Amazon ready to pay you more to be your own boss, doesn't it UPS?

I cant wait to max out of hours by 1 PM Friday.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
...and its hilarious.

Our center manager this morning was practically begging us to find peak season helpers.

Our manager claims that they need 47 helpers, and that they only have 6 at the moment.

Sucks when you try to pay people a pittance and then there's Amazon ready to pay you more to be your own boss, doesn't it UPS?

I cant wait to max out of hours by 1 PM Friday.

Same thing happened at our center when our preload sups realized that half of the veteran preloaders are going on the road next week. Woops. Why didn't they hire anyone new? Who knows.

Box Ox

Off street seasonal helpers get like $10/hr where I am. Never know when they're gonna work or for how long. If a friend or family member asked Id them to do something else.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Got a pat on the back letter from our DM last week.

After that brief first sentence, the letter was all about we need helpers, cover drivers etc.

The next day at pcm, our center manager told us if we wanted a helper this year, we mst have to find our own.

No problem with me. I like flying solo.

KOG72

I’m full of it
One of the biggest problem with helpers at our building is they work in the building and they are not letting us use them because they won't show up for there shift

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
One of the biggest problem with helpers at our building is they work in the building and they are not letting us use them because they won't show up for there shift
do u blame them. who wants to works 8 hours inside then go out for another 8. that's why I don't jump.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Got a pat on the back letter from our DM last week.

After that brief first sentence, the letter was all about we need helpers, cover drivers etc.

The next day at pcm, our center manager told us if we wanted a helper this year, we mst have to find our own.

No problem with me. I like flying solo.
Maybe you could get your boy to go AWOL.:biggrin:

upsmanclt

Where are all the disenfranchised uneducated poor white men that voted for Trump? Don't they need a job? To bad we can't hire the undocumented they'll work and you don't have to hold their hands or beg them to show up. #TrumpMerica