peak season Harressment Humiliation and Degrading by manger HELP

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I am always calm when i argue and that seems to make her even more furious...she wants me to argue and scream at her but i am not fighting this battle that way instead i am going to keep cool and stand up for my rights

You have the ability to remain calm and professional.

She doesnt.

Just keep doing what you are doing. You are winning. Stay calm, stay polite, keep filing and documenting. Eventually she will go off the deep end and they will promote her or put her on "special assignment" auditing paperclips someplace.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Quite right. The same thing happened here. We had two bratty kids, back to back...One was fired, the other demoted and transferred.
The reason she's acting like that us she knows you're right and there's nothing she can do. Bratty children act in the same manner when they don't get their way. She's a loose cannon and eventually she'll slip up, costing her job.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Don't worry, she won't last long. Keep a nice paper trail and don't ever lose your cool. Don't demean her or degrade her. Feel free to walk away from her if she's ranting and raving. Demand that there are others present when you talk to her or if she calls you into the office. Always smile and work as directed. And know at the end of the day, she's miserable and hates life and you are calm, cool, and collected and not worried about her at all.

fightingthegoodfight

Thanks guys...start time is in 30min and i can only wonder what she has instore for me but i have a 2 page grivence as well as our steward shes so stupid because she knows were not gonna let up but she keeps at it will keep you posted as to what happens again

Thanks again

Indecisi0n

Yea see if you can get an upskirt pic for us.

500x_Omejo2.jpg

fightingthegoodfight

*UPDATE*

So yesterday when all of this happened we were also geting a visit from the 2 district managers how come when every other day is complete chaos yesterday ran as smooth as can be. Im talkin about we couldnt have been blown up if we wanted to i know we had 2 extra helpers and 2 extra trailors to help us but it just made our center and my bitch manager look like we ran such an awesome opperation. Tho today back to the chaos weird...

Anyway im sure upper management had a talk with her about the prior art 37 grivences and today she was nearly non exsistant i hardly heard her voice. Today was the day that i handed in the super harressment grivence on what this post topic is about.

My questions

1.why did our sort run so smooth when managment was there? it never even runs that smooth during regular season never mind peak season

2. How long does it take for district to see or hear about the grivences. They obviously saw the ones when they were here but when will they see this new one.

3. What are the chances anything will come out of all this is it likely she will be fired/transfered is that maybe why upper managment was there. The corprate visit seemed to go all too good and district never once spoke to me or this steward about this problem

packageguy

I am the second to the steward in our buliding that has been run by a tyrant bitch for many years. At the start of peak season the steward and i have decided to take this into battle based on the fact of instead of her hiring us helpers she hired another supervisor and is pushing them to work ( i assume to save money and not hire) we filed a number of grivences on supervisors working and that has now stopped. Where the real problem is, is the endless harressment of the steward and i and she is for sure taking her anger out on us and infront of the others E.I threating to send us home/suspending us ect. We both know our rights and at all times calmly explain to her the contact langue. We have now filed about 3 or 4 grivences on article 37 and the harressment seems to be getting WORSE. At the begining of the day today after the meeting she said one preloader was to be late and that she WILL be using supervisors to pull packages for any of us who have a problem with that. So i told her there is no need for supervisors to work and we could call in another union member or have us pull his packages untill he gets here.

*The good part*
The then gets right up in my face and starts screaming at me about dont tell her who to run her business blah blah blah...i then calmly ask her why is she yelling and that she is not treating me with respect and that i dont ever raise my voice to her. She then, infront of the entire staff mind you, tells me that im right i dont raise my voice but instead argue with her in this calm soft voice and she procedes to mimick mock and imitate me and my voice and making faces at me. Intimidating me and the entire staff watching. Honestly forget the contract and ups i felt so degraded and disrepected i just wanted to flip out but i of course kept my cool. She them called me and the steward poison to the buliding threating us both

What can be done in this situation? i feel like another grivence is obviously necessary but i felt as if she attacked me as a human being and i dont deserve to be treated like this is this an HR issue or do i bite my tounge file a grivence and continue to fight the good fight?

Sounds like you have your hands full, We had a problem like that a few years back, One of my guys called HR, and then call Atlanta, he made his problem known, all witnesses came forward, 3 weeks later that manager was reassigned to another center.

fightingthegoodfight

Yea see no on in our building has enough balls to stand up to this lady expect me and the steward theres only about 10 or so of us and no one even had my back (expect the steward) when this all took place. She has everyone so afraid of her and nobody wants to be on her ****list

packageguy

I know that feeling, we keeping fighting the fight worth fighting. This new generation of drivers don't care. Don't get me wrong, not all new seniority drivers, but enough of them, IT SEEMS LIKE, they cuts deals and screw the next driver....