Peak season realization

PrimeUPS

Not if I have them as my Orion first stop, and don't have time to get their bulk off.... See how Orion fails in every way?

Ups can continue to say every year is better than before. If we grow at 2% yearly and fedex grows at 15% yearly all you close eyed and minded sups will keep saying "well this year was better than last

I run my route as its own little company, try to keep everybody as happy as possible, do the right thing.

You're comparing two different things. Even articles on this forum have articulated the differences between the two shipping giants. A significant percentage of FedEx growth by percentage was due to increased rates and dimensional rate pricing, oh, yeah both things that UPS does!

2% of $50B is better than 15% of $3B, might want to check on that next time before you go touting the Purple Army.

If you have a problem with how your ORION is setup, work with your PDS and ORS to tweak it.

I'm talking about big customers who ship with us every day that Orion says I should deliver at 345 and pick up at 430. I could care less about the 1/2 package office girl who wants her stuff early

What's your definition of a "big" customer, it is all relative. The point is still valid, if you want your stuff early, we offer services for that including EAM and NDA. Business accounts have the option of procuring SADR accounts when they need product in the morning to turn around for pickup later in the day. The customer is saving money by getting their shipments via ground, we service productively by delivering by the numbers.

El Correcto

god is dead
I agree they should do next day air for important stuff, I still think it's more important to keep a set routine with your business stops though. Instead of having me do residential call tags with my bricked out package car at 9 am when they are most likely not there anyway.