Peak Season Rewards

A fellow co-worker of mine mentioned that at his previous hub every peak season they'd give out all different kinds gift cards to the employees. I was curious if anybody's hub get rewarded anything useful during peak season?

PT Car Washer

A fellow co-worker of mine mentioned that at his previous hub every peak season they'd give out all different kinds gift cards to the employees. I was curious if anybody's hub get rewarded anything useful during peak season?
Maybe T shirts for the newer people that show up everyday during peak. Nothing for the high seniority people.

Ecw21411

Lol [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Box Ox

Only helpers get the free stuff. And that's only at the point when helpers start bailing out in large numbers and management gets desperate.

browntroll

nope at least not openly, there have been a few times i see sups "tip" their workers to get a ridiculous job done, mostly
in the preload where sups need 4 package cars loaded in 1 hour because the regular loader called in and they want to wait till
the last hour to make someone load them but that person gets "tipped" a $20 from a pt sup lol.