Peak season

Brown Rocket

Wouldn't know. Dec 1 and I am still laid off due to 13 golf cart routes ran by helpers being paid 8.50 an hour. 90 plus stops each. But the union says it's ok.

BDubYa

As far as I know we all got slammed today. I had 201 stops(with an area taken off) and i usually average around 130-145. Guy next to me had 212 (with an area taken off) and the guy on the other side had 260 (with an area taken off). Did anyone elses usps deliveries go up to? I usually have maybe 40-50 and today I had 122. Should be an interesting season to say the least.

Just_another_day_at_work

For us it was way up, so they decided to put extra 2 split on me. :) I think they just tested how it's gonna look like on Dec. 21st. It was a good day, helper worked 8 hours, I 10.5 them. Will see it tomorrow.

L

Loufan

We ran 220k sunday, 200k monday and 230k today, Got between 6 1/2- 7 hours during those days. which is good for being part time. It really just seemed like a really heavy monday on all the days. Nothing that's really scared me. I hope we pick up towards the end of the week, especially Friday. Overtime all day Friday :)

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Wouldn't know. Dec 1 and I am still laid off due to 13 golf cart routes ran by helpers being paid 8.50 an hour. 90 plus stops each. But the union says it's ok.

???
How can this be?
Wouldn't fly here.
What region are you in?
What language is your local sighting in concluding this is kosher?
Do you agree with this assessment?
NLRB

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had 172 stops yesterday and was dispatched with 222 today. I'm not supposed to deliver in the dark. All the peak routes should have been cut in by now, I don't know what the holdup is.