Peak + snow = no good!

wayfair

swollen member
It snowed here last week, gotta new helper friday wearing tennis shoes.... I told him he needed boot, he said he was good because his shoes had extra traction...
I had him for 8 hours friday

yesterday, he was wearing a different pair of tennis shoes.....

laffter

We've had so many drivers coming back to the building with undelivered stops- last night they had some preloaders show up at midnight just to re-scan everything.

rushfan

Had snow, 2 stops and 4 boxes=13.5 hours! And I still have energy to make dinner, go to the school to watch a Christmas program, and enjoy life
!

PT Car Washer

Is that what they call lake effect snow? Is it wet and heavy snow or light and fluffy? We had 5" Sunday but you could sweep it with a broom.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
What really fun is driving in the snow with 3/4 worn summer tires. Its what we call around here "white knuckle sledding."

Slide safe folks. :onitswaysmiley:

Marne Vet

We started getting hit around 8:30 AM, and a good coating before we even left the building. Good thing I had 240 stops, or else my little 800 would've been sliding all over the place. Picked my helper up at 9:45, and kept him till the last stop was done around 1800. Wasn't as bad as anticipated. Got stuck a few times, slid at intersections, and my helper walked through every puddle in the zip. Schools were closed, so can't wait to get twice the amount tomorrow. Oh yeah, time for a big Ric Flair here....WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

KCCO