Peak sucks

UnconTROLLed

perfection
This peak was a strange one. I had the best helper I have ever had the pleasure of working with but although I did less stops/pieces than in previous years I am absolutely exhausted.

I did 130 stops today. A lot for X-mas eve but I have Monday off and I am on vacation the week after New Years so all is good.

AND.....

We get to look forward to UPS forgetting that Christmas is going to come again next December. Yes, that's right, Our management staff has already forgotten that Christmas is every December.

What's that???.... You think I am wrong???

No, YOU are wrong..... Our center actually thinks Christmas is an anomally..... It doesn't happen every year... So in 2011, it will be a mess AGAIN....

HOORAY!!!!!!
Unexpected volume spike.

Merry Christmas.

bbsam

Staff member
This peak was a strange one. I had the best helper I have ever had the pleasure of working with but although I did less stops/pieces than in previous years I am absolutely exhausted.

I did 130 stops today. A lot for X-mas eve but I have Monday off and I am on vacation the week after New Years so all is good.

AND.....

We get to look forward to UPS forgetting that Christmas is going to come again next December. Yes, that's right, Our management staff has already forgotten that Christmas is every December.

What's that???.... You think I am wrong???

No, YOU are wrong..... Our center actually thinks Christmas is an anomally..... It doesn't happen every year... So in 2011, it will be a mess AGAIN....

HOORAY!!!!!!
Is it possible YOU are simply getting old and tired? Seems to be somthing I myself have been coming down with...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Some days air was late. Some days air was shuttled out. Some days preload wrapped early. Some days I got a split from a different area. Some days home by 6. Some days home by 8:30. Peak was just like the rest of the year.