Peak volume

Rainman

Its all good.
Who cares, we all know its going to blow ballllzzz for 4 weeks, whatever dude not losing sleep over it, it is what it is dude lol.
Exactly. Work till you're done or told to come in. Repeat. At least we aren't responsible for doing the impossible like management is. We've all done this too many times to stress out over it. At least we have helpers on the car to do the physical stuff for us while we dig and sort. In some ways, this can be the easiest time of the year.

box_beeyotch

Exactly. Work till you're done or told to come in. Repeat. At least we aren't responsible for doing the impossible like management is. We've all done this too many times to stress out over it. At least we have helpers on the car to do the physical stuff for us while we dig and sort. In some ways, this can be the easiest time of the year.

It will be my first year with a helper as I'm a new driver, looking forward to the experience and the paycheck. Happy to have made it this far atleast. Good luck to all my fellow upsers this peak.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Peak is already here. I just got off the phone with UPS. They are calling drivers to come in today. I don't think so.

brostalss

We are going to beat last year's peak day on several days this year. I've heard up to 18% increase in online ordering. Pretty soon we are going to have to double or triple entire centers.