Peak will be a total disaster

dezguy

Why do you need a screw on lid? Pull over, piss in cup, open slider, dump cup.
Maybe it is different down there but discipline up to and including termination can be taken for throwing anything out the window of a FedEx vehicle, here.

dex 84

Maybe it is different down there but discipline up to and including termination can be taken for throwing anything out the window of a FedEx vehicle, here.

I don't know if I'm allowed to do it, I just know I'm not going to get caught. If nobody is around and no cars are coming then who's to say if I dump a piss cup in the woods?

dezguy

I don't know if I'm allowed to do it, I just know I'm not going to get caught. If nobody is around and no cars are coming then who's to say if I dump a piss cup in the woods?
As we are constantly told by management; There are cameras everywhere. Not even worth taking the chance imo but to each their own.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Whatttttttt
I had 11 hours of resis! I hated it because for break I couldn't pee.

11 hours? How many stops? Don't you keep a Large McDonald's cup in the back of your truck?

Eww. Gatorade bottle. Or something with a screw on lid. Wtf is wrong with you? ;)

Why do you need a screw on lid? Pull over, piss in cup, open slider, dump cup.

As we are constantly told by management; There are cameras everywhere. Not even worth taking the chance imo but to each their own.

Uh just drive to the nearest restroom.

Brownslave688

Unless I'm going to drive past a ton of my stops and retrace I might be hours away from my next good opportunity to go to a restroom.
Yeah that's what you do. Drive to the closest restroom then drive back to where you were. Ain't rocket science.

dex 84

Yeah that's what you do. Drive to the closest restroom then drive back to where you were. Ain't rocket science.
We don't all work in the city. If I have a 3 hour section of my route with no restrooms I'm not making it take 3.5-4 hours so I can drop everything and take a 20 minute drive to the nearest business that lets me use their restroom and then go back and pick up where I left off. I'll hold it or use a cup/bottle.

Brownslave688

We don't all work in the city. If I have a 3 hour section of my route with no restrooms I'm not making it take 3.5-4 hours so I can drop everything and take a 20 minute drive to the nearest business that lets me use their restroom and then go back and pick up where I left off. I'll hold it or use a cup/bottle.
Yeah I've ran many a rural route.

I take it you're ground.

dex 84

You're paid by the hour then. So who gives a :censored2:.

I wouldn't gain hours, I would just screw someone else or create wrong day lates. It would be a good way to start getting scheduled for more routes in developed areas but I'd rather make it happen out there so I don't have to deal with traffic, businesses, etc. quite so often.