Peak

Packmule

Easy one here, but I just don't have the tolerance for it anymore. Amazon owns us and the company has way too many promises out there that are totally unrealistic. 37 years. 32 on road. Just don't want to do it anymore.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Easy one here, but I just don't have the tolerance for it anymore. Amazon owns us and the company has way too many promises out there that are totally unrealistic. 37 years. 32 on road. Just don't want to do it anymore.

Time to retire. This was one easy peak. Not sure what you think Amazon did to make it worse?

Wizzy

I'm with packmule 37 years 30 peaks driving. Remote enough it wasn't to hard just too much bull&&$$ these days. Gonna crunch the numbers really hard.

Packmule

Time to retire. This was one easy peak. Not sure what you think Amazon did to make it worse?
Standing around till 10:00 am waiting on planes that are loaded with Amazon promises. Trouble is, I see UPS's problem. How do you justify spending so much money to prepare for just 2 or 3 weeks of excess volume?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Standing around till 10:00 am waiting on planes that are loaded with Amazon promises. Trouble is, I see UPS's problem. How do you justify spending so much money to prepare for just 2 or 3 weeks of excess volume?
I don't ever remember a peak that air wasn't late on Christmas eve. Amazon or not.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Would have been done by 3:30 but I went to help another driver and ended punching out at 4:30. The worst part of this peak was waiting for something bad to happen but it never happened.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Would have been done by 3:30 but I went to help another driver and ended punching out at 4:30. The worst part of this peak was waiting for something bad to happen but it never happened.

I agree----we were all looking at each other wondering when we were going to get slammed. It was busy but it could have been much worse.

Overpaid Union Thug

With the exception of the late air on Christmas Eve this peak was cake. I think that any center that had a rough time has poor leadership that didn't go with the program this year or maybe just experienced bad weather.