PEAK?

Sparky

Went out with almost 100 p2 yesterday and about 60 total today, usually next days are dropped on Mondays here. With the changes to my route I doubt I will see anywhere as much as last year where I dropped about 100 and took out 130-150. I wouldn't mind being downsized to a sprinter or one of the new Promasters they claim to be bringing in. Anything to have some better working heat and doors that seal.

McFeely

Huge Member
This week it started on my route. I heard my route was about 110 stops yesterday and today I had 125 after dropping two full sections of town.

Oh also, we had an ad hoc flight and freight shuttled to us at about noon. Just like old times!

Swngdrvr

I'm still out after my surgery. But I've had two people text me today to complain about me being out. Apparently they got hit hard today.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
Went out with almost 100 p2 yesterday and about 60 total today, usually next days are dropped on Mondays here. With the changes to my route I doubt I will see anywhere as much as last year where I dropped about 100 and took out 130-150. I wouldn't mind being downsized to a sprinter or one of the new Promasters they claim to be bringing in. Anything to have some better working heat and doors that seal.
Heat? Doors that close!?