Pelosi

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm rooting for San Francisco to get a good, gay, Democrat candidate to better represent the area and bury Pelosi.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I heard Pelosi this morning just ranting and raving how the other side is trying to make such a big deal out of the mosque. She was downplaying it and calling it just a local New York zoning problem.

After expressing how insignificant this zoning problem was, she went on to say I wish we could find out who's funding this opposition to the mosque. Why would she care if it's just a local zoning issue??

Babagounj

Strength through joy
“There is no question there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some. And I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded,” she said. “How is this being ginned up that here we are talking about Treasure Island, something we’ve been working on for decades, something of great interest to our community as we go forward to an election about the future of our country and two of the first three questions are about a zoning issue in New York City.” (h/t Kristinn)
KCBS radio

{ ginned up .....now what was really on her mind ? }

moreluck

golden ticket member
PELOSI+YOU+ARE+FIRED.jpg
NO+MORE+LIES,+OBAMACARTOONS.jpg
m

moreluck

golden ticket member
I just heard the delusional Nancy Pelosi saying she thought the Dems. would keep the House. She said that they have strong candidates who did very well in their town hall meetings.

Did she mean those same town hall meetings where the constituants were ripping them new ones over the health care bill??

She'll probably be re-elected, but I'm pretty sure she'll lose her Speaker position (fingers crossed)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nancy says food stamps and umemployment are the biggest bang for our buck. She is deeply into dementia !!! People want jobs, not handouts.:sick:

moreluck

golden ticket member
P 311 a dangerous new element.

Discovery Announcement ~ The densest element in the known Universe has been found!

Pelosium:

A major research institution has just announced the discovery of the densest element yet known to science. The new element has been named Pelosium. Pelosium has one neutron, 12 assistant neutrons, 75 deputy neutrons, and 224 assistant deputy neutrons, giving it an atomic mass of 311.

These particles are held together by dark forces called morons, which are surrounded by vast quantities of lepton-like particles called peons.

The symbol of Pelosium is PU.

Pelosium's mass actually increases over time, as morons randomly interact with various elements in the atmosphere and become assistant deputy neutrons within the Pelosium molecule, leading to the formation of isodopes.

This characteristic of maroon-promotion leads some scientist to believe that Pelosium is formed whenever morons reach a certain quantity in concentration. This hypothetical quantity is referred to as Critical Morass.

When catalyzed with money, Pelosium activates CNNadnausium, an element that radiates orders of magnitude more energy, albeit as incoherent noise, since it has half as many peons but twice as many morons as Pelosium.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nancy Pelosi said she was surprised at how big the Republican win was.........of course she was surprised.......she has no clue !!!! :crazy2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Nancy STILL doesn't get it !! She's saying the people misunderstood the Dem's intentions......yeah, it's all our fault you wretch!! :sick:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pelosi says she's staying.....at 70 , you'd think she would want to enjoy the fruits of her labor and her grandkids.......I guess she wants to die at her desk!

She'll run for the house minority position. I hope they put her down !!!:sad-little:

over9five

Staff member
Pelosi says she's staying.....at 70 , you'd think she would want to enjoy the fruits of her labor and her grandkids.......I guess she wants to die at her desk!

She'll run for the house minority position. I hope they put her down !!!:sad-little:

Now we'll see how much integrity all those Dems have who said they wouldn't vote for her.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I think she should go for it. Maybe she can help her party loose another 60 seats .LOL What is that song "ding dong the witch is.............