Pension Cuts Blocked

Awakened you have...

Rod is already 96 years old
Gumby.... your as cold as ice.
Don't listen to him Rod.
Four more years and you can get a letter from the president for your one hundredth birthday. Of course by then, the president will be Mrs. Bill Clinton and your pension will be gone once again. You know something to look forward to. JK.
friend that noise!
"I'm good with people,
I have people skills,
Why can't you people see that?
What the hell is wrong with you gosh darn people?"

Gumby.... your as cold as ice.
Don't listen to him Rod.
Four more years and you can get a letter from the president for your one hundredth birthday. Of course by then, the president will be Mrs. Bill Clinton and your pension will be gone once again. You know something to look forward to. JK.
friend that noise!
"I'm good with people,
I have people skills,
Why can't you people see that?
What the hell is wrong with you gosh darn people?"
Again..I know this sucker...Just busting his balls

Foamer Pyle

It needs to run out of money, so people learn what happens when you spend more money than you take in. It's simple economics. Vote for Bernie so you can have free college, healthcare, housing, Obama phone, food stamps, hell why bother to go do work. The Liberals in this country are so out of control, this country needs to go totally bankrupt, back to the Stone Age , and start all over.

Last edited:
It needs to run out of money, so people learn what happens when you spend more money than you take it. It's simple economics. Vote for Bernie so you can have free college, healthcare, housing, Obama phone, food stamps, hell why bother to go do work. The Liberals in this country are so out of control, this country needs to go totally bankrupt, back to the Stone Age , and start all over.
Wut?

Foamer Pyle

They can learn the hard way or the easy way. When the fund is empty, no one gets any more pension money. Better to take a cut and have something, than nothing. The union should have made cuts to people who's employer no longer put money into the fund. That's the breaks.