Pension hike

rod

Retired 22 years
I see Obama wrangled himself and the Queen a nice 18% increase in their upcoming retired Presidents pension plan. Its a crime that the same government who declared that the cost of living didn't justify a raise in Social Security now says that Barry and the Queen needs 18% more just to keep up.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I hope that doesn't get approved, he doesn't seem to be hurting for money. The Clinton's have got rich from going around giving useless speeches, he should do the same.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
It would help if he took his daughters out of private schools and let them get a good public funded education like the general masses .
That would save him a bundle of cash .

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Who's Barry?
image.jpg

Greatest RB ever

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
This is the proposal that the White House sent to Congress. He starts out asking for a 17.9% pension increase starting in 2017 for all retired Presidents, which would include himself of course. Third paragraph down in the Summary.

Sportello

This is the proposal that the White House sent to Congress. He starts out asking for a 17.9% pension increase starting in 2017 for all retired Presidents, which would include himself of course. Third paragraph down in the Summary.
Exactly. A 17.9% total increase in the budget because now there will be 5, instead of 4 retired POTUS.

Math not your strong suite?

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I see Obama wrangled himself and the Queen a nice 18% increase in their upcoming retired Presidents pension plan. Its a crime that the same government who declared that the cost of living didn't justify a raise in Social Security now says that Barry and the Queen needs 18% more just to keep up.
Another example of a different set of rules for the people and a better set of rules for the leadership class.

I hope Trump cancels their pensions.

I can dream, can't I?

realbrown1

And he said Social Security didn't need a raise?

What a hypocrite.

realbrown1

Exactly. A 17.9% total increase in the budget because now there will be 5, instead of 4 retired POTUS.

He should suck it up.

We are $19 trillion dollars in debt because of Obama.

He's lucky we don't have a gulag to sent him to.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member

I did mention the increase would include all retired presidents, your reading comprehension needs some work.