Pension Offer is B $%#@

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
It covers all the years he had vested into a company-plan, which may have included his FT.

I had 16 years PT and my offer was similar, but that's because I'm in my mid-30s.

In
Why would they offer a pension buyout to an active employee?
my opinion it would be a very smart move..UPS pays the part time pension not the union..UPS is a cash rich company so why not buy out some former part time pensions at a reduced rate now versus full amount at retirement age? At 65 I will have no need for a lump sum payout with the amount I put in my 401k and I'll be debt free. Now as a 40 year old with debt and two children UPS has a little wiggle room with me

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

In

my opinion it would be a very smart move..UPS pays the part time pension not the union..UPS is a cash rich company so why not buy out some former part time pensions at a reduced rate now versus full amount at retirement age? At 65 I will have no need for a lump sum payout with the amount I put in my 401k and I'll be debt free. Now as a 40 year old with debt and two children UPS has a little wiggle room with me

Fair enough------did not think of it from that perspective.

djmello mel

GM...I just logged into the website...my offer was BS!!!!
8years PT/6FT= $78per month or $17K. RIDICLOUS
i just try to log into the site !!!!!! it just don't come up i called the ups service ….well they told me it work .well i have try this site about 10 times still don't work ..what is the deal with this site?