Pension

FMRUPSR

I worked for UPS for 8 yrs. I was told by the folks in ATL that I am eligible to receive my pension at 55. Is there a calculator where I can go to estimate how many shackles a month I will get? I do not have a user ID or password for the UPS site.

rod

Retired 22 years
I heard that all those small pensions (5 or 10 years) were going to be funneled to Teamsters that actually made UPS a career and are about to lose their pensions.

O/C

I worked for UPS for 8 yrs. I was told by the folks in ATL that I am eligible to receive my pension at 55. Is there a calculator where I can go to estimate how many shackles a month I will get? I do not have a user ID or password for the UPS site.
Here is the formula..your eight years are roughly under a third of what your pension would be at the time you left the company. Presuming you were part time..30 year pension would of been around 1350 a month you would get about 400 a month at age 65. You could retire as early as 55, but they will reduce your pension of 400 by 6 percent for every year prior to 65, in other words by 60 percent, grand total probably around 180. Should cover your cell phone bill.

Sent using BrownCafe App

FMRUPSR

Here is the formula..your eight years are roughly under a third of what your pension would be at the time you left the company. Presuming you were part time..30 year pension would of been around 1350 a month you would get about 400 a month at age 65. You could retire as early as 55, but they will reduce your pension of 400 by 6 percent for every year prior to 65, in other words by 60 percent, grand total probably around 180. Should cover your cell phone bill.

Sent using BrownCafe App
I was full time is the formula the same?