People are waking up!

Damok

My Advice to everybody is goto the Teamster website and donlaod the contract, look at it yourself, read every article andyou Decide for your self, not Liberty Bear or Agitator, I myself have read it over and over and am voting yes, I do not feel that turning this down is worth putting our pension at risk Jan 1st.

I think most people will do just that (at least I fervently hope so)... whatever their decisions may turn out to be they will make an informed decision. How they interpret the information obviously will be different for each person. What we have here recently is a large number of agenda driven trolls who register, post their silliness in hopes of fomenting conflict. Some people may be sucked in but most will hold true to their convictions.

If you think the contract stinks, are well informed and want to vote no, then by all means do so. if you like the contract and are well informed and want to vote yes, more power to you. If you think the trade offs to keep the pension stable and viable for the future are worth, great. If not, that's great too, just get all the information you can and analyze it with an objective eye.