People watching me unload...

Thats not good. I am the fastest unloader in my building (both preload and twilight), told by preload sups and twilight sups. If a supervisor ever bosses me around to go faster, I will go so so so slow on purpose to teach them a lesson. I love to work hard, it makes me feel like I'm playing a sport, it actually makes me love coming to work.
You can not go any faster then your sorter. So either you have a really fast sorter and he can keep up with you or you have a slow sorter and you just think you are fast. Why not try to be sort qualified.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You can not go any faster then your sorter. So either you have a really fast sorter and he can keep up with you or you have a slow sorter and you just think you are fast. Why not try to be sort qualified.

Haha, 2-3 ppl always be my sorter when I'm unloading trailers on the preload, no lie. I know how to lift heavy packages fast like it's nothing. I like unloading package cars because I get to see outside the building all the time instead of stuck in some corner slinging boxes for the whole shift.

The Range

In too deep
I'd make you my woman if you were paired in an unload with me.

tumblr_m3bs6tOJMj1rtgfeuo1_500.gif

Hastey23

Yea I asked my uncle what they were and got my answer but they do come
In handy sometimes especially when the sorts backed up and when I get a trailer with a lot of erigs but some of them just wanna watch it go to crap when a mountain of boxes pile up and then just head down the ladder

Sent using BrownCafe App

browntroll

you should talk to them see what they are doing. i remember when i had ppl watch me unload, it was either a spa person, revenue audit,
pt sup or full time, manager, revenue audit on special assignment to make sure my labels are up, loss prevention. at one point i had all of them
watch me unload at the same time like if i was putting on a show, it was a big cluster of ppl just outside the trailer.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Thats not good. I am the fastest unloader in my building (both preload and twilight), told by preload sups and twilight sups. If a supervisor ever bosses me around to go faster, I will go so so so slow on purpose to teach them a lesson. I love to work hard, it makes me feel like I'm playing a sport, it actually makes me love coming to work.
Our air truck has two doors on the side that they load a pod into and the truck pulls along the side of the building so we have two bays unloading the air at a time. Whenever the truck arrives, we often have races, one person in each pod, and see who can unload their pod the fastest. It actually can get pretty competitive sometimes.