Personal Integrity while working for UPS.

Integrity

Binge Poster

How do you maintain your personal Integrity while doing your job for UPS?

Many on the Brown Cafe have a lot to say about UPS's failure in maintaining corporate integrity.

I am interested to hear how some individuals who aren't failing in this area personally do it.

Please be as detailed as your conscience will allow.

Practical examples would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,
I

Integrity

Binge Poster
you go first
rocket man,

Generally speaking my personal integrity is maintained by the God of the universe. My heavenly Father.

I have a relationship with him as a result of my relationship with his son, Jesus.

My personal integrity is empowered by God the Father, through the Holy Spirit who dwells inside of me.

The result is a conscience that is tender towards God and His will.

This materializes in my job as a tenderness towards people, all people but mostly to those oppressed or without Him.

It also materializes itself in my job as a hatred for sin of any kind.

This combination allows me to stand up for what is right on the job without being angry at the situation or the person or persons causing it.

It also allows me to not be afraid of taking on any issue that is clear to me one that He wants me to take on. No matter what.

Finally perhaps the most important way for me to maintain integrity on the job is to be quick to admit when I am wrong.

Repent of this wrong.

Accept any consequences that result from it.

Then press forward with Integrity to try to make UPS a better place to work as God enables.

Sincerely,
I

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
moreluck,

I would be glad to attempt to clarify any misunderstanding.

Sincerely,
I

attachment.php

Catatonic

Nine Lives

How do you maintain your personal Integrity while doing your job for UPS?

Many on the Brown Cafe have a lot to say about UPS's failure in maintaining corporate integrity.

I am interested to hear how some individuals who aren't failing in this area personally do it.

Please be as detailed as your conscience will allow.

Practical examples would be most appreciated.

Sincerely,
I

I always try to take the action that is best for me thus ensuring my personal integrity.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
There is a blue book that goes into detail of how I maintain integrity. Anything outside of what is covered in that book I always get a member of management to instruct me on how they want it done as to have a clear understanding of the desired course of action.

over9five

Staff member
There is a blue book that goes into detail of how I maintain integrity. Anything outside of what is covered in that book I always get a member of management to instruct me on how they want it done as to have a clear understanding of the desired course of action.
Bible?

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I pretend that I am the one writing the check for the $45 an hour plus benefits that I earn on OT, and I do my job accordingly. Or, to quote the labor agreement, I do my job "in a manner that best represents the interests of my employer."

Sometimes, my employer is an idiot and cannot comprehend what is truly in its own best interests, which means my actions do not always make my employer happy. Its called tough love.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
whenever heathen children mock me and throw stones at the truck and dont listen to there parents, we use the religion and bible scripture, because we dont pick and choose, the bible is absolute YOU HEATHENS to justify this
Deuteronomy 21:18-21

“If a man has a stubborn and rebellious son who will not obey the voice of his father or the voice of his mother, and, though they discipline him, will not listen to them, then his father and his mother shall take hold of him and bring him out to the elders of his city at the gate of the place where he lives, and they shall say to the elders of his city, ‘This our son is stubborn and rebellious; he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton and a drunkard.’ Then all the men of the city shall stone him to death with stones. So you shall purge the evil from your midst, and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Integrity

Binge Poster
HEFFERNAN and all to whom this applies,

Feel free to continue to mock me because I have views that may be different from yours.

This is intolerance at its best and worst.

The question posed for this discussion thread was: How do you maintain your personal Integrity while doing your job for UPS?

I would be most pleased if you actually joined the discussion.

Sincerely,
I