Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
122,636 so far.

baba...

SOME SIMPLE MATH FOR YA....

66 MILLION VOTED FOR OBAMA, if you cant get at least 50% of 66 million to sign this petition of nonsense, how do you expect the supreme court to hear it?

The Supreme court will never dis-enfranchise 66 million voters on a wild goose chase that was cooked up by some angry republicans.

You keep the counter going. Your averaging 4088 sigs a day at the rate your going, so, if you factor it all out, by January 20th, you should have approximately 242,280 sigs.

That would be about .000345% of 66 million.

Your case would drown in a puddle.

Good luck on your quest:dead:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This was not started by any republicans........Phil Berg backed Hillary, thus that makes him a lib Dem.
This is about following the law.
I suggest you look into the rules about O appointing Hillary, seems he is breaking that one too.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This was not started by any republicans........Phil Berg backed Hillary, thus that makes him a lib Dem.
This is about following the law.
I suggest you look into the rules about O appointing Hillary, seems he is breaking that one too.

Awww, just cant let it go, I get it, keep up the quest, this thread is good for some laughs when I visit.

Thanks for being the point man on this thread... its good to see you all wasting your time and energies. Not like the country has bigger issues at hand, your taking the time to focus on this issue will surely assist the country get back on its feet.

As for the 2 cases pending, its really simple man, they will die on the desk of the Supreme Court and that will be the end of it. However, you and the other "real" americans will probably gather your guns and bibles and march to the White House to throw out the new muslim president.

HAHAHA:dead:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
baba...

66 MILLION VOTED FOR OBAMA, if you cant get at least 50% of 66 million to sign this petition of nonsense, how do you expect the supreme court to hear it?

The Supreme court will never dis-enfranchise 66 million voters on a wild goose chase that was cooked up by some angry republicans. { error }

You keep the counter going. Your averaging 4088 sigs a day at the rate your going, so, if you factor it all out, by January 20th, you should have approximately 242,280 sigs.

The number you should concern yourself with is not 66 million, its 5. As in five judges.
You lib dems have used the courts to bend the will of the people towards your pet project; homosexual marriages. So why is it wrong for others to use the courts to enforce written laws ?
Because only lib dems are against it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Awww, just cant let it go, I get it, keep up the quest, this thread is good for some laughs when I visit.

Thanks for being the point man on this thread... its good to see you all wasting your time and energies. Not like the country has bigger issues at hand, your taking the time to focus on this issue will surely assist the country get back on its feet.

As for the 2 cases pending, its really simple man, they will die on the desk of the Supreme Court and that will be the end of it. However, you and the other "real" americans will probably gather your guns and bibles and march to the White House to throw out the new muslim president.

HAHAHA:dead:
There are more than 2 current cases. And thank you for confirming something that O has been denying, his true religion.

diesel96

The number you should concern yourself with is not 66 million, its 5. As in five judges.
You lib dems have used the courts to bend the will of the people towards your pet project; homosexual marriages. So why is it wrong for others to use the courts to enforce written laws ?
Because only lib dems are against it.

FYI....Thru out history, civil cases have not been popular with the naive general public. For instance, like equal rights for women and blacks in the past, which never would have won an amendment vote in a general election in their era's. These are issues that are a waste of time and money attempting to pass by popular vote. These are issue's that must be wieghed thru a judicial tribunal according to constitutional rights. An undoubtably, thats where it's heading when it comes to Gay people's right to have equality amongst society.

There are more than 2 current cases. And thank you for confirming something that O has been denying, his true religion.

You mean".....my Muslim faith"? Obamas own words.

Ok, which religion is it going to be to satisfy you guys ? On one hand, some claim he wasn't born in Hawaii without any substance, and his father recruited Obama at birth till the age of two into muslimhood and he pals around with terrorist as an adult, and then do an about face and say Rev Wright , his christian preacher, brainwashed him for twenty years in his christian church. Are we dealing with split personality disorders here, or maybe Obama is a secret double religous agent bent on destroying america....

Babagounj

Strength through joy
There 16 lawsuits in 12 states currently, along with 2 in supreme court. Most are directed towards their own state's AG, demanding them to conduct their own investigations into O's status. Also they have the power to with hold any votes by their state in the Electors College .
Dec 1st was the deadline for O & the DNC to respond to the writ issued by SCOUS { concerning Phil Berg's petition } they did not bother to reply. This Friday the SCOUS will hold a prelimary hearing on this suit.
? Why has O {by some account spent $800,000 } been trying so hard not to produce valid proof ? McCain showed his BC, when asked. That COLB that O showed has been proven to be fake, down to the pixel level.
Anyone who objects to these lawsuits , must not like the Constitution because its filled with all these rules that should not be applied to today's modern world.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
There 16 lawsuits in 12 states currently, along with 2 in supreme court. Most are directed towards their own state's AG, demanding them to conduct their own investigations into O's status. Also they have the power to with hold any votes by their state in the Electors College .
Dec 1st was the deadline for O & the DNC to respond to the writ issued by SCOUS { concerning Phil Berg's petition } they did not bother to reply. This Friday the SCOUS will hold a prelimary hearing on this suit.
? Why has O {by some account spent $800,000 } been trying so hard not to produce valid proof ? McCain showed his BC, when asked. That COLB that O showed has been proven to be fake, down to the pixel level.
Anyone who objects to these lawsuits , must not like the Constitution because its filled with all these rules that should not be applied to today's modern world.

Man, hope lies big with you.. Hey, stick with it, occupy all your time focusing on this while the rest of the country leaves YOU and the other wing nuts behind.

Now, its clear, reading and understanding of jurisprudence isnt your forte, but maybe you should have someone read to you the rulings from all the courts involved in this matter.

Its simple: NO CASE.

Whether you get it to the Supreme Court or Not, Phil Bergs case will die in its natural course, it will NOT be heard cause no one gives a hoot.

The 5 consevatives on the bench WILL NOT process this case and the 4 liberal judges surely wont consider it, so what are you expecting to happen?

A miracle?

A bunch of paper tigers running around filing lawsuits to get their 15 minutes of fame.

If this case had ANY MERIT, the Supreme Court would have prioritized it and heard it already, however, only you and the other wing nuts silly enough to cling on to something like this wait for your BIG DAY in court.

Right wing hate propaganda. An idiot like Phil Berg who files a case like this is just another case of legal sour grapes.

Then, those republicans who cant accept defeat send out petitions to keep something like this going, and the list mainly comprises itself of people like this.

Then we are suppose to take them seriously!

Get real man, come January 20th, OBAMA will be president and the country will move on, I hope you will as well.

Otherwise, you'd be the last man holding the bag of poopie!:dead:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
....I don't like the libs.I have acepted the defeat..I'm pulling for Saxby to win an imprtant senate seat this week.Palin is in town tommorrow.That is kinda exciting..

AP has Saxby Chambliss way ahead and has called the race for him over (D) Jim Martin. Sorry, no filibuster proof Senate for OBama. I love early voting, I voted two weeks ago.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
lol, I still see Kerry bumper stickers. Get over it the people lost.:raspberry-tounge:
For this last election kerry did not bother to make any new bumperstickers, least I never saw one. However there were lawn signs made but they were on the left side O & Biden and kerry's name on the right side. Talk about being cheap.

chev

Nightcrawler
baba...

The Supreme court will never dis-enfranchise 66 million voters on a wild goose chase that was cooked up by some angry republicans.

Hmmm, seems to work when it comes to liberal issues.
Someone gets offended at the ten commandments being at the Alabama State Judicial building and the take it down. 77% were against it's removal, but as usual, minority prevailed. What a crock.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

66 million vs 170,213 means quite a bit.
Since those 66 million were secret ballots, thus no one knows exactly who you are.
Compared to 170,213 persons who identified themselves by name & addresses.
Now just what would have more impact ?
By the way it takes only 4 judges to let the case go forward.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The other case in front of the SCOUS was filed by Leo Donofrio, a retire NJ lawyer. In which he claims that O was born in HI but held a foreign citizenship at birth, British. Just like the framers of our Constitution therefore even if he were to produce an original birth certificate , he still wouldn't be eligible to be president.
Justice Clarence Thomas has referred this suit to the full court. Currently they are thinking it over.