Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And yesterday the SCOUS rejected one case against O; but then looking at the history of who submitted that case even the most wacky leftist would say that this guy is totally nuts.:happy-very::happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Another case before the SCOUS is schedule for Friday.

Some have privately told me that no one in government really wants to do anything about these questions, be they right or wrong. Most are afraid that if he is acknowledged as a fraud then the minorities will riot. Now I also would not like to see our cities burn, but does it have to come down to that level.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Oh, I guess you mean to move on like all the gay folks have done with this same sex marriage B.S. The majority voted it down, but they won't let it be.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
When the judge writes that a lawsuit is “frivolous and not worthy of discussion,” I think it’s time to move on. But, of course, they won’t.

http://web.archive.org/web/20080824...check.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Time to grow up and stop cryin for your Baba and your binky....Waaa

Interesting that you would use "factcheck.org" as your source for the truth, wasn't Bill Ayers a founding member of that group ?
All your idol has to do is shown some proof, the longer & harder he fights it the more people will question it.

UPS Lifer

Interesting that you would use "factcheck.org" as your source for the truth, wasn't Bill Ayers a founding member of that group ?
All your idol has to do is shown some proof, the longer & harder he fights it the more people will question it.

I have accepted that BO will be the next president. BUT, this goes to the core of his credibility.

Just show us the birth certificate.

I have questioned BOs credibility from the beginning. There are too many holes in all the stories.

Now look what is happening in Chicago! The governor is embarrassing the entire state and throwing a wet blanket over the president-elect's party.

This is what happens when someone gets too big for his britches!

The Democratic Chicago political machinery is taking a big hit right now! I personally think that the political machinery is tied to the chief-of staff. There is something that the governor has on someone in power to be so arrogant that he has not resigned.

It is obvious to all that this idiot cannot govern anymore but in typical democratic fashion wants to go down with a fight at the state's expense.

Geez.... even Nixon resigned when he realized what it was doing to the country.

I would love to see one of you liberal democrats defend this idiot!

diesel96

Oh, I guess you mean to move on like all the gay folks have done with this same sex marriage B.S. The majority voted it down, but they won't let it be.

Guess what Moreluck, we all are going to pay for this with our tax dollars when it goes to the supreme court. Civil matters and equal right matters are constitutional matters, and guess what? Majority doesn't rule when it comes to the fundamental law of the land. So where are you moving to when gays are allowed to get married.

diesel96 did you call in "gay" Weds ?

Sorry Baba gounj, I will NOT go out with you. I don't go down that hershey highway. But with an avatar like Baba gounj, you should'nt have a hard time finding a butt buddy:wink2:.

Proof is in the pudding.....how about you check the content instead of knock the source. Keep mfg'ing your hopes up, we're having fun watching you squirm like a decapitated turkey during a Sarah Palin interview.

I have accepted that BO will be the next president. BUT, this goes to the core of his credibility.

Just show us the birth certificate.

I have questioned BOs credibility from the beginning. There are too many holes in all the stories.

Such an oxymoron statement......You support him BUT....:blahblah:
Here's his friggin birth cert.

Now look what is happening in Chicago! The governor is embarrassing the entire state and throwing a wet blanket over the president-elect's party.

This is what happens when someone gets too big for his britches!

The Democratic Chicago political machinery is taking a big hit right now! I personally think that the political machinery is tied to the chief-of staff. There is something that the governor has on someone in power to be so arrogant that he has not resigned.

It is obvious to all that this idiot cannot govern anymore but in typical democratic fashion wants to go down with a fight at the state's expense.

Geez.... even Nixon resigned when he realized what it was doing to the country.

I would love to see one of you liberal democrats defend this idiot!

Your complaining about Chicago politics reminds me of a flock of elder women gabbing around a coffee table playing bridge watching the view (no offense ladies).
Yes, the Chicago Gov should step down, he will be ineffective from here on out....but, can he be convicted of a crime for having conversations on selling the senate seat. It's not like he's setting up a hit on his wife...

moreluck

golden ticket member
If gayness was a reason to move, I would've moved 3 yrs. ago when the gay couple next door moved in. Great folks, by the way.

The gay marriage thingy is all in the wording !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, I repeat, it's all in the wording. Call it something other than "marriage" and then allow it. Call it fusion, call it joining, call it merging, call it amalgamate, etc, but ya doesn't have to call it marriage.

By the way I have a coffee date every Thursday morning with my gay guys and this subject never comes up........we were more interested in bashing Obama for the past 6 months (lol) :happy-very:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Sorry Baba gounj, I will NOT go out with you. I don't go down that hershey highway. But with an avatar like Baba gounj, you should'nt have a hard time finding a butt buddy:wink2:

Proof is in the pudding.....how about you check the content instead of knock the source.
ah but what source, that forgery of a COLB , which has been examined down to the pixels. And again determined to be false.

diesel96

I thought he was counting Fox News sheep.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Give it a rest Baba.....try a sleep aid like Ambien, cause your putting us to sleep. :yawn:

The gay marriage thingy is all in the wording !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, I repeat, it's all in the wording. Call it something other than "marriage" and then allow it. Call it fusion, call it joining, call it merging, call it amalgamate, etc, but ya doesn't have to call it marriage.

Thats all fine and dandy, call it whatever tickles your fancy, I'm not for gay marriage in my church, but they should be allowed in their place of worship or by the Justice of the peace. Just don't gloss over the part of gays lacking the same "civil" rights and "civil" benefits that straight "relgious" married people enjoy. Thats all they're asking for, equality.