Petition For Public Release of BHO's Birth Certificate

wkmac

Excuse me, I hate to butt in "not really" but can someone post some new lottery numbers. That last batch didn't have a winner among them!

Thanks.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
O has refused to submit certified copies of any of his original long form 'vault' birth certificates in Hawaii to any public officer or to any Petitioner.
Relevant records in Kenya have also been officially restricted . ( which brings up the question of why he has Kenyan records)
O has sealed all educational records which might reveal his stated citizenship. These include Punahou High School, Occidental College, Columbia University, and Harvard Law School."
O has three law firms defending him against the growing list of lawsuits.

moreluck

golden ticket member
With the swearing in so close, I'm going to have to check my TV Guide to see if I can catch some reruns of Coach, Roseanne, Friends, Becker,, etc. or anything on the HGTV channel so that I don't have to listen to another Al Sharpton interview. :knockedout:

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
With the swearing in so close, I'm going to have to check my TV Guide to see if I can catch some reruns of Coach, Roseanne, Friends, Becker,, etc. or anything on the HGTV channel so that I don't have to listen to another Al Sharpton interview. :knockedout:

More,

Now you know how the rest of the country feels about having to listen to BUSH in one more press conference! What an idiot, prolly the dumbest president of all time! Maybe there should be a petition to see if BUSh actually has a high school education?

Let us not forget this press conference gem:
911 - Bush lying or possible mis-speak, you decide

How about Bushes take on the military?
Does Bush Know Who Is in Charge of Strategy?

How about reading all the idiotic quotes from the stupidest president of all time?
http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/blbushisms2007.htm

You should relish the opportunity to listen to a fresh face, with a new direction for this country. Relish that we no longer have an idiot for a leader.

GOODBYE MR. BUSH, and thank GOD your term has ended.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Mallard Fillmore said it best on the editorial pages today.................

Q. What do you call it when an administration's vigilance thwarts every attempted act of terror on U.S. soil since 9-11 ??

A. "Something diligently ignored by the mainstream media." Thanks Mr. Bush....