Petition For Public Release of UBL's Death Certificate

klein

Für Meno :)
Lets just all hope he`s still alive, and among Elvis, and Hitler, either driving truck, or somewhere on an Island.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
obama-socom4.jpg

Via BelchSpeak, Obama bravely plays SOCOM 4 while grownups coordinate the operation.​

He's toggling the weapon that blew Osama's brains out. George Bush would be playing in his sandbox with his plastic ponies.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(MEMRI) — Following are excerpts from a statement by Sheik ‘Atiyya Muhammad Sa’id, a member of the Sudanese Islamic Scholars Association, at a rally, which was posted on the Internet on May 5, 2011:
Sheik ‘Atiyya Muhammad Sa’id: By Allah, the state of Islam will be established upon the land, whether the infidels like it or not, whether the Jews like it or not, whether that apostate… What’s his name… The one from America… Obama!
Obama is a Muslim who has left the fold of Islam. Hence, Allah, the angels, and all the people curse him. He is a real apostate. Obama is an apostate. Obama is an apostate. He left the fold of Islam…
Crowds: The apostate must be executed.
The apostate must be executed.

klein

Für Meno :)
Yeah, it's actually good to see American Flags burning, again. Haven't seen much of that since Bush left office :(

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
(MEMRI) — Following are excerpts from a statement by Sheik ‘Atiyya Muhammad Sa’id, a member of the Sudanese Islamic Scholars Association, at a rally, which was posted on the Internet on May 5, 2011:
Sheik ‘Atiyya Muhammad Sa’id: By Allah, the state of Islam will be established upon the land, whether the infidels like it or not, whether the Jews like it or not, whether that apostate… What’s his name… The one from America… Obama!
Obama is a Muslim who has left the fold of Islam. Hence, Allah, the angels, and all the people curse him. He is a real apostate. Obama is an apostate. Obama is an apostate. He left the fold of Islam…
Crowds: The apostate must be executed.

All of that crap must make you happy, because they hate Obama as much as you do. This kind of rant reminds me of when a Fundamentalist Christian says that we need to kill gays, abortion doctors, and turn Iran into a parking lot. There are crazy zealots everywhere.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeah, it's actually good to see American Flags burning, again. Haven't seen much of that since Bush left office :(

They don't have a sense of humor when it comes to burning the flag, and it's obvious they don't get the joke. Not surprising.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Is that because only left-wingers and Democrats burn the flag?

They don't have a sense of humor when it comes to burning the flag, and it's obvious they don't get the joke. Not surprising.

I guess you did not get my joke either ... definitely not surprising.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I think that the reason OBL got buried at sea was to keep the Westboro Baptist Church from protesting at his funeral.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Is that because only left-wingers and Democrats burn the flag?

Hey Hoax, last time I checked, the US SUPREME court ruled in favor of those left wingers and democrats who burn the us flag. Its called freedom of speech.

You ought to try and accept the US Consitution in its entirety, maybe then youd understand.

Peace.

Hey Hoax, last time I checked, the US SUPREME court ruled in favor of those left wingers and democrats who burn the us flag. Its called freedom of speech.

You ought to try and accept the US Consitution in its entirety
, maybe then youd understand.

Peace.
Are you sure you want to go there?
Yea, that has been declared constitutional under the "Free Speech " clause, which makes it a form of speech. What about the "hate speech " laws? Constitutional or not?
What is the difference ?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Are you sure you want to go there?
Yea, that has been declared constitutional under the "Free Speech " clause, which makes it a form of speech. What about the "hate speech " laws? Constitutional or not?
What is the difference ?
Most (if not all) hate speech laws have been ruled unconstitutional under the same clause.