Pets on parade

DS

Fenderbender
There was a thread started in 2002 I found in the archives by Dammor about pets.Moreluck had a small schnauser back then:)
I couldn't figure out how to revive it so I'm starting a new one.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
DS, what a cutie. I love animals. Heres mine.
house 08 010.jpg
This is Liza and Ziza. Liza is in the background. They are full sisters and can't stand being away from each other. I have 2 dog beds for them and they sleep on 1.
scooper.jpg
This is Scooper. Scooper is my true 'fraidy cat. When I let the cats out on the weekend I have to leave the door open for him. Any strange noise and he is hiding under the bed. He does not like being picked up or held. He does not like strangers.
squeak.jpg
This is Squeak. She is my bitch kitty. She can be a lover or onery as all get out. I never know which it's going to be.
100_0014.jpg
And this is Richard. His full name is Richard Cranium and yes I do call him by his shortened name, frequently. He's my cuddler. He loves to be held. He brings me lizards. He steals my reading glasses. He loves playing in running water.

PS I didn't name him.
house 08 010.jpg
scooper.jpg
squeak.jpg
100_0014.jpg

Last edited:

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
We had several break-ins in my area last year. Guys were stealing in my neighborhood while people were at work during broad daylight. My dogs are good with people but will run the fence and bark at whatever until I holler at them. No one came in my yard or my house. I love my dogs!! Yeah!!:punk: Left to Right, Ikaika and Leilani

PS Cops caught the bandidos, cashing in loose change they took from another UPSER's change jug at the grocery store.:punk:
Doggies are ready to walk12-19-08.jpg

UPSNewbie

attachment.php

That's my shy dog Molly.

The first attached picture is Boomer. He is just about the clingiest dog I've ever met. In that picture, he's trying to give me a high-five.

They both were strays. Found them on July 5th in '07. They probably ran away from the fireworks. I put up signs, called shelters for lost dog reports, and no response, so I kept 'em. Best dogs ever.

The second is my cat Scooter. She can be mean or sweet whenever she wants. She also loves to sleep on my monitors. It's quite cute.
DSCN0032.jpg
DSC00108.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
This is george.I stuffed him in an empty box of French sausage nuggets.
If the chat room is not up and running soon,the monkey dies.
IMG_20120810_001018.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
I'm starting to think that Georges life is meaningless.
He is a tough bugger.I've turned him over to the lions.
IMG_20120811_213810.jpg

texan

Cats..... they rule the world.
Ever tried to look deep into a cats eyes when they give you that serious look?
What a mystery they are.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Sammy4.jpgOne more current pic. When he jumps on my lap, he doesn't quite fit and gets wobbly/loses balance and either (1) jumps off or (2) I have to hold him. lol
Sammy4.jpg

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
bijou.jpg
Bijou is a yellow-naped Amazon parrot.

chew.jpg
Chewbacca rules the roost with an iron paw, but she's a sweetheart.

dog.jpg

Lady Bird is the wife's useless dog.

No pictures of the snake, but he's just a common ball python.
bijou.jpg
chew.jpg
dog.jpg