Phil Jackson is coming back

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
:censored2: he might need to because he ain't coming cheap but he is coming and Kobe will get his. If they at in the finals again against Bron ill be wearing my Jordan jersey underneath my Kobe jersey. Kobe is my super hero. Kobe's home

Watching Jordan play was poetry in motion!!
He loved the game.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And this city thinks they should have an NFL team?
I wouldn't want to be that coach.

You may need some background on the situation. The Lakers spent a boatload of money during the off-season when they signed Dwight Howard and Steve Nash. They lost their 8 last preseason games and were 1-4 in the regular season when they fired Mike Brown. Brown was trying to install a new offense and the players were unable to or were resistant to grasp the concepts of the offense. Mitch Hupchack, the Lakers GM, recognized that this was not going to change. He also recognized that there was no way Lakers' fans would tolerate a losing season so he made the right move. I disagree with bringing back Phil Jackson. He walked away from the game due in part to mental fatigue. Please don't get me wrong---he is an excellent coach who knows how to motivate his players---I just question how much he has left in the tank.

I like your new signature line. "G.I. Jane" is one of my favorite movies. "Don't you know it's rude to point?"

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
[video=youtube;t-p_PudYj38]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-p_PudYj38[/video]

This one is always good for a laugh.

I also read a comment on a different sports thread calling D'Antoni "Mr. Pringles" and Phil Jackson "Colonel Sanders". It really shows in the video.