Phillies get schooled!

P

pickup

If they win today the series goes back to Texas. If the Rangers do come back (down 6-2, bottom 7th) and win the series would be over.

The hated yankees are eliminated. Posada, Jeter, Petitte and Mariano aren't getting any younger. Is this the end?

P

pickup

Well, it all started with" Phillies get schooled" when discussing a three game sweep delivered to them by the lowly mets.

Pt. Stewie chose to continue posting his musings and hopes about the Phillies in this thread and the thread went in many different directions.

It has come full circle and back home. Phillies get schooled by the Giants. Giants go to the World Series , the Phillies go home .

The is no joy in the Mudville tonight.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Well, it all started with" Phillies get schooled" when discussing a three game sweep delivered to them by the lowly mets.

Pt. Stewie chose to continue posting his musings and hopes about the Phillies in this thread and the thread went in many different directions.

It has come full circle and back home. Phillies get schooled by the Giants. Giants go to the World Series , the Phillies go home .

The is no joy in Mudville tonight.

...or at Fox Sports. The last thing they wanted was a Giants/Rangers World Series.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Men on first and second 2 outs bottom of the ninth Phils down 3-2 Ryan Howard up to bat the fans poised for a walk off win the count goes to 3 and 2 and he frick'in watches strike 3 the cell phone rings its a Met's fan yelling on the phone............the horror...........musings indeed............I think I will go out and eat worms.

P

pickup

Men on first and second 2 outs bottom of the ninth Phils down 3-2 Ryan Howard up to bat the fans poised for a walk off win the count goes to 3 and 2 and he frick'in watches strike 3 the cell phone rings its a Met's fan yelling on the phone............the horror...........musings indeed............I think I will go out and eat worms.

[video=youtube;blznLIJOgRw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blznLIJOgRw[/video]

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Brother-Lee love! Lefty ace picks Philly

Take that Timmy Jim! Who is the Ace ? Halladay,Lee.,Hammels or Oswalt ? We got a Lee under the Christmas Tree !

P

pickup

Brother-Lee love! Lefty ace picks Philly

Take that Timmy Jim! Who is the Ace ? Halladay,Lee.,Hammels or Oswalt ? We got a Lee under the Christmas Tree !

What the heck? Holy shoot, you are right!! This development came out of left field.

Shooot, the phillies are gonna be great. The mets might as well dump salaries and bring up some young guys for the next three years.

Boy the yankee fans must be upset.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Hammels gets booed and deservedly so.You give up two hits to the pitcher especially the Mets . Its philly you get the wrath of the fans .To his credit he stayed in the dugout and took it like a man. Today its sloppy Joe Blanton