Photo albums

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by dilligaf, Mar 11, 2009.

1. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Everyone that has photo albums check them out. I noticed last night that mine wasn't right. I have looked at Big's, scratchs, STUG's, IWAD's, Sammie's, MsPacMan's, Monavie's, and a few others. They all show the exact same photo's. I've already PM'd Sat to let someone know that something is wrong.
  2. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

Try going to Quick Links and All Albums and that should get you to everyone's individual album.
  3. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Sammie, did you go look at yours? Are your pics there?
  4. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

click on your albums to make sure your pics are there.
  5. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

If I go to my user CP and click on pictures and albums, I find this link at the top of the page:
    This is not my profile and was never there until yesterday. Also my albums are not available under the User CP. They used to be there.
  6. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Mine is not available under user cp either.
  7. Sammie

Sammie Well-Known Member

Yes sweetie, I just did and there they were. Not available under User CP tho. Went to Quick Links at the top of this page and chose All Albums.
    Got right in.
  8. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

I installed a beta version software upgrade yesterday and it has caused a few random problems which the developers have provided fixes for. The one you have pointed out here is something that I hadn't yet noticed. Apparently the Pictures & Album link in the UserCP menu is misdirecting, but the albums are still visible under the Quick Links menu.

The software developer has been notified and their tech support will most likely have a fix for this some time tomorrow.

I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for pointing this out.
  9. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

It's working now.

Turns out this problem wasn't an error caused by the software, it was an error I made in the settings.

Let me know if you see anything else that's wompy. There are hundreds of different settings for me to create problems with.

10. Ms.PacMan

Ms.PacMan Well-Known Member

Hope you're feeling better soon and not stuck on the couch anymore :D
  11. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

12. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

I second that, hope you are up and about soon. And thank you!