photo contest

DS

Fenderbender
There is less than a month left to submit photo's.
It occurred to me that in the "how's the view" thread.there are several
photographs that could be contenders in this contest.
I thought this was one,if the op actually took it.If not.it would be disqualified.
photoc3jpg.jpg

After some thought,I suggest that any photo posted in either thread should be considered
a possible winner.
I also think it would be unethical for mods to win .
I love hoax's pic of the boat on the lake,but he has a nice watch already.

old levi's

blank space
There is less than a month left to submit photo's.
It occurred to me that in the "how's the view" thread.there are several
photographs that could be contenders in this contest.
I thought this was one,if the op actually took it.If not.it would be disqualified.
photoc3jpg.jpg

After some thought,I suggest that any photo posted in either thread should be considered
a possible winner.
I also think it would be unethical for mods to win .
I love hoax's pic of the boat on the lake,but he has a nice watch already.

Welcome to REDNECK CONDO living at it's best.
The only thing missing is an old Camaro on blocks.
I'm digging the orange and white unit! Does it have an unobstructed view of the truck stop?

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
2739d483.jpg

Above Cavalier King Charles Spaniel that I bought the wife. Below, Lake Lanier, Ga
947c24cf.jpg

Both taken with Iphone. I dropped my previous camera in Lake Lanier taking pics of striped bass.

Last edited:

DS

Fenderbender
There are almost 4000 pictures in the "hows the view" thread.
Cementups started it all with this contender

cementups.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I used a Nikon D300s and a Tamron 10-24 mm lens on this image.
nice ,,,,am i seeing some filtering there? whats your weapon of choice?

Not sure what you mean by filtering but I did not apply any filters from Photoshop or Topaz or Nik.

This was taken back in April so I don't recollect exactly what I did. The light was so very good that morning ... only thing missing was a few clouds in the background lit by the rising sun.

I think I applied some sharpening, some luminance/saturation and applied a typical curve with a slight s shape to the RAW file.

This image was very nice out of the camera as a jpg ... I just looked at it and I did less to the RAW image than the camera did when it created the jpg.

I used a Nikon D300s and a Tamron 10-24 mm lens on this image.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My neighbor has the "Ducks Unlimited" hitch on his GMC and belongs to a duck club .........he hunts about the last 3 months of each year and has a countdown calendar in his garage like a "kid waiting for Christmas".. Wednesday he'll be shooting doves in Porterville.