photo contest

S

Shushi

u.l.c.m sasha's certificate.jpg
u.l.c.m sasha's certificate.jpg

S

Shushi

That's right, I'm a reverend of the Universal Life Church..... Yes, I'm aware that I'm a dork, thank you.

QKRSTKR

The vest are neoprene for the colder months. Labs are waterproof for sure, but it helps trap the heat around there core. Water temps in 40 degree range, sometimes ice on water late in season. Brrr.

S

Shushi

Couldn't tell you. I just thought it'd be funny to put on my resume & see where it got me. :)

QKRSTKR

No actual ducks were harmed in any of these pics.

They were harmed before.

These are off my cell phone, so there not very good. Have problems uploading photos from camera.

Bands pic was my first ever banded duck. I've been hunting waterfowl for 13 yrs. So it's not an everyday occurence. He was banded in Minnesota a month before I shot him. He was double banded with a green reward tag worth $100. So a double banded duck is real rare. USFW service sent me a check.

Voodoo is my friends dog. Yellow lab is mine. She's now retired. I have an 8 month old black lab who I will start hunting this year.

Sunrise pic is spring fishing on Erie.

Freighter pic there is a lake freighter way off in the distance coming in.
watching dekes.jpg
voodoo.jpg
river ducks.jpg
bands.jpg
freighter.jpg
erie sunrise.jpg

satellitedriver

They make camoflauge vests for dogs?
The pet universe is much stranger than that.
My wife worked for an internet pet supply company that sold pet products world wide.
Among the many crazy stuff people purchased was a real mink pink coat for dogs. !!!!!!
It only cost $350 and you could also purchase a matching mink collar and leash with Swarovski crystals for about $300.
The real bizarre aspect is the animal costumes.
Halloween is huge business in the pet industry.
People buy tuxedos and wedding dress costumes so that their pets can be in their wedding.
I love my animals, but somethings go too far.