BEAR-1.jpg

klein

Für Meno :)
Happy New Year !

dragon-metrolarge.jpg

Chinese New Year horoscope predictions

And I must add, I love my prediction :

Ox
“This is a good year for lovers and those who are single,” says FengShuiDIY, noting that people born under this sign could make new friends and even find their beloved in this year. Oxes should be mindful of any digestive issues this year. Oxes should also have luck in financial matters this year, according toAstrology.

So, I guess that's 2 options for me:
Either I get into some good money and there for find a nice classy woman, or I get lucky and a rich classy woman falls in love with me :)

Last edited:

menotyou

bella amicizia
As nancy loves to tell every one else, anyways.......

maybe we could get back to pictures. This thread should be like 'meaningless fluff' or 'how's the view'. No drama allowed.

klein

As nancy loves to tell every one else, anyways.......

maybe we could get back to pictures. This thread should be like 'meaningless fluff' or 'how's the view'. No drama allowed.

Meno, you're a Mod now, just please leave my Chinese Happy New Year in there (that is a pic of the day) ! after that, just take everything out please. UPSTATE missed it all up !

menotyou

bella amicizia
Meno, you're a Mod now, just please leave my Chinese Happy New Year in there (that is a pic of the day) ! after that, just take everything out please. UPSTATE missed it all up !
Sorry. I'm not a moderator. That's one hell of a job. The people doing it now, do a mighty fine job in my opinion.

klein

Sorry. I'm not a moderator. That's one hell of a job. The people doing it now, do a mighty fine job in my opinion.

Then you must be a Christian, because you "wear" a cross behind your name, everytime I look on the forum page who's online .