Photoshop Pong 1

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Here, let's see what you guys can do with this pic. There is a story behind this pic, which I will get to after I have finished posting vacation pics.

Out of Africa 104.jpg
Out of Africa 104.jpg

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Hey Dizz, that's gotta be Over in the rowboat, trying like hell to catch. He decided he was going at the last minute.:wink2:

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Hey Dizz, that's gotta be Over in the rowboat, trying like hell to catch. He decided he was going at the last minute.:wink2:

I was thinking STUG. You know he wouldn't have enough patience to wait for the ship to dock. Plus we all know how much he likes to [-]pedal[/-] paddle. :wink2:

rod

Retired 22 years
Maybe I am really behind times (ok- yes I am) but that was the 1st 3-D picture I've seen on a computer monitor. Dizzee- you are way too talented to be hanging around UPS. I had to put my 3-D glasses on up side down because mine were left eye blue and right eye red. Now if you have any 8 track tapes, reel to reel tapes, cassette tapes, VCR tapes, large disk movie thingys or any other old tech stuff I've got the equipment to watch or play it also.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
Maybe I am really behind times (ok- yes I am) but that was the 1st 3-D picture I've seen on a computer monitor. Dizzee- you are way too talented to be hanging around UPS. I had to put my 3-D glasses on up side down because mine were left eye blue and right eye red. Now if you have any 8 track tapes, reel to reel tapes, cassette tapes, VCR tapes, large disk movie thingys or any other old tech stuff I've got the equipment to watch or play it also.

Thanks Rod, (for making me feel old). :wink2: If I looked real hard in my attic I might find an 8-track or two. I can remember thinking, when my friend bought a Spark-O-Matic AM/FM/Cassette deck, "There's no way that tiny tape will sound as good as an 8-track".

I was trying to explain to my parents how a CD works not too long ago. Even after a lengthy explanation, I'm sure they still think that it's a tiny record. :happy2:

rod

Retired 22 years
Thanks Rod, (for making me feel old). :wink2: If I looked real hard in my attic I might find an 8-track or two. I can remember thinking, when my friend bought a Spark-O-Matic AM/FM/Cassette deck, "There's no way that tiny tape will sound as good as an 8-track".

I was trying to explain to my parents how a CD works not too long ago. Even after a lengthy explanation, I'm sure they still think that it's a tiny record. :happy2:

You mean its not?:surprised:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The wifes Honda has a 6 CD player in it--------We only own 5.

Hits of the 60's & 70's (a 4 CD set)
Best of Roy Orbison

SAD:dissapointed: (the CD player in my truck has never been used)
Music is good for the soul. I hope you listen to the radio! :happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I listen to the radio all the time. Mostly classic rock, oldie goldies and some country.
LOL A man after my own heart. I grew up listening to country and then rock and now oldies. I hadn't listened to country in forever and then Trp came along. I had to give him credit for reminding me I am a little country a little rock and roll. LOL