Photoshop Pong 1

rod

Retired 22 years
LOL A man after my own heart. I grew up listening to country and then rock and now oldies. I hadn't listened to country in forever and then Trp came along. I had to give him credit for reminding me I am a little country a little rock and roll. LOL

I do like the older country better than the new stuff though. Geo Jones- Conway Twitty- Wallin Jennings- Tammy- Reba- etc.:happy2: Speaking of "old"- I read the other day that Bob Dylan was stopped and questioned as to why he was walking around some neighborhood and the 2 young (20 something) cops that stopped him didn't know who he was.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I do like the older country better than the new stuff though. Geo Jones- Conway Twitty- Wallin Jennings- Tammy- Reba- etc.:happy2: Speaking of "old"- I read the other day that Bob Dylan was stopped and questioned as to why he was walking around some neighborhood and the 2 young (20 something) cops that stopped him didn't know who he was.
OOOOOH Baby, you're making me all warm and fuzzy feelin...... I know em all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
Well, since once again I have a little spare time, i decided to get back into 3D. I just "acquired" Cinema 4D, and I wanted to test some things out...So I decided I'm going to make a street rod "truck"...based off of a 84 GMC pickup. This is just a Work In Progress!
I didn't know where else to stick this thread into! Here is about 2.5 hrs of work! :whiteflag:
W.I.P Cab and Hood Cell Render.jpg
W.I.P Cab and Hood.jpg

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Well, since once again I have a little spare time, i decided to get back into 3D. I just "acquired" Cinema 4D, and I wanted to test some things out...So I decided I'm going to make a street rod "truck"...based off of a 84 GMC pickup. This is just a Work In Progress!
I didn't know where else to stick this thread into! Here is about 2.5 hrs of work! :whiteflag:
Sweet, can't wait to see the "Phinished" product.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well I changed my mind for NOW! I decided to do a 2009 Camaro! Probably do this for a while than get bored of it :happy-very:
PYB One of the drivers that I work with just bought a 09 Camaro SS. Red. Has every single option on the books. OMG, it is a gorgeous car.

PassYouBy

Unknown Acrobat
PYB One of the drivers that I work with just bought a 09 Camaro SS. Red. Has every single option on the books. OMG, it is a gorgeous car.

Dill, this is my next vehicle! The car to me has the perfect lines and I interior is like a cockpit! Gonna make sure its an SS too!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dill, this is my next vehicle! The car to me has the perfect lines and I interior is like a cockpit! Gonna make sure its an SS too!
PYB I don't think you will be dissappointed. I about ...................... um :surprised: ................... when I saw it. I can't wait to go for a ride in it. :happy-very:

bigbrownhen

I absolutely love the new camaro. I want one so bad, but they are not built for a car seat in the back. Maybe in a few years when our youngest is not longer required to be in one, I can make that my next car. They are beautiful.

rod

Retired 22 years
I absolutely love the new camaro. I want one so bad, but they are not built for a car seat in the back. Maybe in a few years when our youngest is not longer required to be in one, I can make that my next car. They are beautiful.

Its nice to dream--- unfortunately chances are your next vehical will probably be a minivan. Thats life:happy-very: