Pictures from the old days?

OVERBOARD

Don't believe everything you think
IMG_0599.jpgIMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0599.jpg

S

serenity now

i have 1 shirt that has the pkg tied with string trademark * this one also has the Olympic rings below the pkg. * fabric is thin however

The Milkman

From time to time, I have seen posts about the old trucks, old uniforms and such. Would love to see some pictures if anyone cares to share.

Thanks.

View attachment 8802
View attachment 8802
From time to time, I have seen posts about the old trucks, old uniforms and such. Would love to see some pictures if anyone cares to share.

Thanks.

View attachment 8802
View attachment 8802
From my early Days in the mid 80's. I believe the small one is a P-300 that I drove as a split driver in a rural area, and the old
P-600 tank on one of Jerseys wonderful winter days duting peak
CCI11292021-1.jpg
truck.JPG

Last edited:

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
From my early Days in the mid 80's. I believe the small one is a P-300 that I drove as a split driver in a rural area, and the old
P-600 tank on one of Jerseys wonderful winter days duting peak
Never saw a 300. Drove p400s though. My first route was in a p600.

oldngray

nowhere special
600's were tanks, back then the largest in our center was a 800, when we got our first 1000 everyone was all over it, Then again over 70's and 150's along with nordic tracs etc bigger cars were needed
When I started most of the trucks were 600's. A few 800's but nothing bigger. No 500's or 700's yet but there were still a few of the old 400's around.

Captain Qwark

"I don't deserve these bulbous buttocks."
Some of the real old p600s with wooden bulk head doors had them when I started. That’s how you locked it. Needless to say it wasn’t locked or the key was always in it.
Or left open. Couldn't stand it when I got a sliver under my fingernail from grabbing the chain. Oh yeah, and the chain slapping against the door all day.