Piling on resi because it's resi

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
There are good and bad vehicles in any make. I don't know if it's true about never buying a vehicle that was made on a Monday or a Friday but for some reason certain ones are lemons. Personally I'm not partial to any make--I've owned most all of the major ones and have had both good a bad luck with them all. The ONLY make of car I would never give a second chance to would be VW. (I would probably end up in jail if I ever had to deal with our local dealer again). I probably would never buy another Jeep again either.
Jeep astonishes me. Year after year on the least reliable list. Yet they hold value better than about anything.

JL 0513

Jeep astonishes me. Year after year on the least reliable list. Yet they hold value better than about anything.

Yup. My wife has a Wrangler as it's her favorite vehicle. Garbage compared to my Toyota's. I have a Corolla too. I could easily spend $10K just fixing what needs fixing. Can't afford to so we just keep it as a 3rd recreational vehicle. Transmission went at only 100K which we did. That's awful. Yet Wranglers sell like hot cakes and have one of the highest resale values of any vehicle. It's due to the large following and uniqueness of the vehicle that keeps it valuable. A 15 year old Wrangler is still very desirable to people.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
My wife and I are recent converts to Subaru. She drives a Legacy and I drive an Outback. After last winter I would be hard pressed to drive anything else.

asphaltcowboy

We have a few drivers need relieved every week the average punch out where I'm at is 2000. On top of that all these guys and gals saying they overheated need off the truck. Usually it's a sup and Tcd riding around blind leading blind lol

ibleedbrown

Accepting 10-12 hour days is exactly why people are being dispatched with it. Meanwhile....I'm loving the 9.5 list. :)

its called stockholm syndrome.

do everything by the book, take your lunch and breaks and only work while on clock = off by 9 get a fat paycheck but never see your kids and management always on your ass. come in early load your truck, skip lunch and breaks, run all day get off by 5, management loves you and gives you more work but you will walk w a limp by your 40's. lose, lose situation.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
My dream is for you to find someone else to shadow for a change.
You really are a narcissist :censored2: bag aren't you?

I bet everyone's dream on here is for you to actually get a clue.

Or are you going to rant about how you're leaving BC again?

If you didn't say so many stupid things all the time, it wouldn't be an issue.

But you make it so easy.

ManInBrown

American cars are absolute GARBAGE. Had a Jeep about 3 cars ago. Biggest piece of junk I've ever owned. Never again. I've had VW's. They're great. Never a problem. Volvo's are junk. Audi's are a fortune to fix. That's why you lease one. By the time stuff starts going, it's time to hand it in.

michael.f.keane

I work in an extended center. We're running 13-15 routes. Some guys are getting done before the air shuttle leaves at 6pm. Others after 7pm. One driver has to unload his pick up volume before feeder pulls at 9:45 and goes back out for 15-20 stops. He gets 13.9 pretty much daily.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I work in an extended center. We're running 13-15 routes. Some guys are getting done before the air shuttle leaves at 6pm. Others after 7pm. One driver has to unload his pick up volume before feeder pulls at 9:45 and goes back out for 15-20 stops. He gets 13.9 pretty much daily.
That would put him over 60. So not true.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Hi, Mike. Might be a good idea to change your user name, just in case that's really you.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
American cars are absolute GARBAGE. Had a Jeep about 3 cars ago. Biggest piece of junk I've ever owned. Never again. I've had VW's. They're great. Never a problem. Volvo's are junk. Audi's are a fortune to fix. That's why you lease one. By the time stuff starts going, it's time to hand it in.
I was thinking about leasing an Audi. I heard the same thing that's it's better to lease than buy.