Pilot Slowdown going into final week

U

Unregistered

susiedriver said:
Not a problem. Facts are much better than hearsay from 'unregistered'
Just because your not registered, doesn't make you uninformed or a story teller.

U

Unregistered

Captbrown said:
Yes this did happen. However, as a professional courtesy you might want to wait until the investigation is complete before you blame the crew. Although, from the sarcasm in your post Im sure you have already found them liable.
Professional Courtesy? The 767 hit a parked 737. I dont think we need to call in the NTSB for that one. Back your truck into a parked car and see who's fault it is.

susiedriver

Unregistered said:
Professional Courtesy? The 767 hit a parked 737. I dont think we need to call in the NTSB for that one. Back your truck into a parked car and see who's fault it is.
Another gem from 'unregistered'.

I don't know anything about moving a 767 around a taxi way, but I would imagine that a pilot follows a specific path. At gates I have seen lines painted on the taxi way. Perhaps the Continental plane was parked in an unauthorized position? Like I said, I don't know. I do see people mighty quick to pass judgement on other people's actions.

Funny most of these judges post as 'unregistered'. Ulterior motives, perhaps? I would almost bet this post came from a UPS ip adress, but I worked too hard for my money to be a gambler.

beatupbrown

Hey susie I like that link you posted, nice ip trapp.I agree with a lot of what you post .You keep the pot stirred up I like that .

danlin

Captbrown said:
Danlin,
"Center manager said at Fridays PCM. "Possible late late air next week
due to pilots slowing departure times down on purpose- due to their contract negotiations or lack thereof"

Back to your original post, be very skeptical of a center manager's information on air operations. They do have an agenda. I can also assure you that late aircraft arrivals have nothing to do with the pilots. Last week our flight leaving Lousville was 25-35 minutes late loading every night. During normal operations Hub2000 or Worldport is 15 minutes late I would expect at least 30-45 during peak.
Thanks for the info Captbrown...I total agree and believe you and yes
many center managers do have an agenda. Be safe.

A

Anonymous Coward

moreluck said:
I'm with susie on this one. Any time a plane even nudges another plane, it is all over the national news. I'm doubting this even took place.
Not a Cargo plane.

airman11

Agreed. The only time these things get "all over the national news" is when passengers are on the aircraft.

In all likelihood the Continental 737 was empty.