Pissing match

Schweddy

Balls
Well.. just because you haven't been involved for a month doesn't mean you haven't been active on the forum in the past. Whether it relates to you or not, sometimes folks get way too emotionally charged with spats and it becomes a real deterrent to posts or good conversation.

I like to skim/read about what's going on but not get involved in either drama or stuff that I have no business talking about / over my head.

Schweddy

Balls
Did you miss the part where I said that I had no hand in the recent events that spawned this thread?

No, I didn't. You're missing years of "dano" reputation leading up to your forum vacation. Good talk

Hey bbsam.. so no luck for the ground guys, eh? lol
I guess folks can write the title as: [G] "thread title" / [E] "thread title"

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
No, I didn't. You're missing years of "dano" reputation leading up to your forum vacation. Good talk

Hey bbsam.. so no luck for the ground guys, eh? lol
I guess folks can write the title as: [G] "thread title" / [E] "thread title"
That won't stop anyone from posting in either threads. Well, except me. I usually stay out of Ground threads. No interest.

bbsam

Staff member
Is not. I post in very few Ground threads, and if I do it's because they start talking about Express.
Fact of the matter is that as far as X goes, the overlap of topics is staggering. In fact, I think an "express only" sub-forum would bore the crap out of me. Such topics can be discussed in PM's though.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Fact of the matter is that as far as X goes, the overlap of topics is staggering. In fact, I think an "express only" sub-forum would bore the crap out of me. Such topics can be discussed in PM's though.
As do Ground threads for me. The talk of ISP's, contracts, etc....boring. Now if I was a contractor I would be interested, but I'm not. That's why I stay out of those threads.

bbsam

Staff member
As do Ground threads for me. The talk of ISP's, contracts, etc....boring. Now if I was a contractor I would be interested, but I'm not. That's why I stay out of those threads.
Right. So no reason to have separate locations. People naturally seek what interests them...speaking of which, i need to clear my browsing history.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

I see. So my frequent participation THEN is an issue NOW because it's not so frequent anymore. That's some prime BC logic if I've ever seen it. Hey, as long as it gets whoever needs it through the night. I'm just here to help.