Pistol whipped and all the Nikes GONE

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
How would you react to such a situation when you regained consciousness after an attack?
Truck down the block, emptied..

Meat

How would you react to such a situation when you regained consciousness after an attack?

I would accost your "friends" and "associates," as it is more than likely they were involved in some capacity. Aside from that, you may want to rethink your life in general.

bacha29

First off if I saw it coming I would let them have it without a struggle, no package is worth my life
Spot on. The driver while he is considered "family" on the X public relations stage in reality he means nothing to that company. The only things that are considered to be of value to that company is the truck and the load as evidenced by the fact that that company has none nothing to improve driver security. So if it happen to you just pitch them the keys and say, "hey guys, before you go let me show you were the good stuff is. Might save you some time".

Sparky

Spot on. The driver while he is considered "family" on the X public relations stage in reality he means nothing to that company. The only things that are considered to be of value to that company is the truck and the load as evidenced by the fact that that company has none nothing to improve driver security. So if it happen to you just pitch them the keys and say, "hey guys, before you go let me show you were the good stuff is. Might save you some time".
Oh boy if they got me when I was doing a dvx route or shuttling new iphones I'd would have told them they hit the jackpot

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Try to explain how it was your best friend, co-worker, or family member who happened to "know" you had a truck full of Nikes. If I were the cops, I'd be looking first at handlers, then the driver, although the pistol-whipping would tend to take the driver off the hook.

If it were me, I'd hand them the keys and invite them to also take the truck. One of my fantasies is to take my CTV, fully loaded with 5 positions of P1 and documents, and get "hijacked". They would find me next to the truck, which would be on fire, and sitting in the desert about 300 miles from the ramp. I'd have a tale of how I fought off the hijackers, but they set my truck in fire as revenge before they drove off.

Oldfart

Try to explain how it was your best friend, co-worker, or family member who happened to "know" you had a truck full of Nikes. If I were the cops, I'd be looking first at handlers, then the driver, although the pistol-whipping would tend to take the driver off the hook.

If it were me, I'd hand them the keys and invite them to also take the truck. One of my fantasies is to take my CTV, fully loaded with 5 positions of P1 and documents, and get "hijacked". They would find me next to the truck, which would be on fire, and sitting in the desert about 300 miles from the ramp. I'd have a tale of how I fought off the hijackers, but they set my truck in fire as revenge before they drove off.
More proof that demented people have strange fantasies.