Planned Parenthood

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
rswzr7.jpg

What a bunch of idiots. A heavily edited tape, and full knowledge that fetal tissue has been sold for decades equals full-fledged Right Wing fury. And the Lamborghini comment? I wish I had a dollar every time I said I wanted a Porsche or some other exotic car. Planned Parenthood isn't exactly a millionaire factory.

More artificially created and enlarged "rage".

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What a bunch of idiots Planned Parenthood are. I wish I had a dollar every time I said I wanted a Porsche or some other exotic car.

Fixed it for you :D

When you make those comments, are they while at the same time discussing selling baby parts?

Maybe if you worked for the better delivery company you could afford a Porsche.

UPS > FedEx

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Fixed it for you :D

When you make those comments, are they while at the same time discussing selling baby parts?

Maybe if you worked for the better delivery company you could afford a Porsche.

UPS > FedEx

Boy, you are one smart fellow. The tape was heavily edited to create the idea that PPA is basically a factory that sells baby parts. It's obvious the Lamborghini comment was a joke, perhaps in poor taste, but a joke nonetheless.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
What a bunch of idiots. A heavily edited tape, and full knowledge that fetal tissue has been sold for decades equals full-fledged Right Wing fury. And the Lamborghini comment? I wish I had a dollar every time I said I wanted a Porsche or some other exotic car. Planned Parenthood isn't exactly a millionaire factory.

More artificially created and enlarged "rage".
A lot like a recent flag issue ?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
A lot like a recent flag issue ?

To a point. The Confederate flag has racist undertones for many people. The "rage" manifested by the Right over PPA is self-serving and inaccurate. I'm no fan of abortions either, but it isn't my place (or anyone else's) to assert control over a woman's body and/or impose religious beliefs onto a secular issue.

If you are against abortion, don't have one.

wayfair

swollen member
I've delivered to a wound care hospital, one day I had delivered a baby's penis, and the nurse asked me if I wanted to see it.... " SORRYIGOTTAGO" was my response.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've delivered to a wound care hospital, one day I had delivered a baby's penis, and the nurse asked me if I wanted to see it.... " SORRYIGOTTAGO" was my response.

We had a baby born here that didn't have any eye-lids so they used his fore-skin from his circumcision to fabricate new ones. He's doing fine but he is a little cock-eyed.

O

OLDMAN3

The 4th video has been released.
Half way through is a warning that disturbing images follow.
I thought I was jaded enough to keep watching without being disturbed.
I was wrong.
The doctor dissects a baby, crunching the scull etc. (she even calls it a baby).

Leaked on CNN:
One of the next videos which is being suppressed temporarily by the court order...

“In a meeting with their top leadership where their leadership admitted that they sometimes get fully intact fetuses shipped to their laboratory from the abortion clinics they work with, and that could be prima facie evidence of born alive infants. And so that’s why they’re trying to suppress that videotape and they’re very scared of it,” Daleiden said.

What does that mean?

If true, that means Planned Parenthood could be breaking the federal law known as the Born Alive Infants Protection Act that requires abortion clinics, hospitals and other places that do abortions to provide appropriate medical care for a baby born alive after a failed abortion or purposefully birthed to “let die.” That would be one of the potential ways Planned Parenthood could produce a “fully intact” baby to sell to StemExpress for research. Most “crunchy” abortion methods would do damage to the baby’s body.

Summery:
http://www.lifenews.com/2015/07/31/...lly-intact-babies-born-alive-and-left-to-die/

BrownArmy

Nice ad hominem arguement! NOT
Refute the parts of the article you disagree with.
Also reported by CNN...
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/planned-parenthood-videos-david-daleiden-interview/index.html

I completely disagree with the premise of the Lifenews.com article.

The 'Center For Medical Progress' is a sham organization, but Lifenews.com treats Daleiden as a serious and trustworthy person. He's not.

These videos are a dishonest hit-job by a front organization who selectively and heavily edited their 'undercover' videos to portray something that suited their agenda.

And that's not what ad hominem means - I didn't attack you, I attacked your source.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Nice ad hominem arguement!... NOT
Refute the parts of the article you disagree with.
Also reported by CNN...
http://www.cnn.com/2015/07/31/politics/planned-parenthood-videos-david-daleiden-interview/index.html
It's simple, the born alive infant protection act is a joke.
Doctors simply became more thorough about making sure they killed the baby before removal.
I'm in no way supporting partial birth abortion, or any abortion after the first trimester for that matter.... just pointing out that republicans have accomplished nothing in their quest to stop abortion. The supreme court ruled, conservatives lost, it's just a tool to get votes at this point.

Wrong or right, if you think PP doesn't cover their ass when it comes to legality you might want to think again.

tourists24

It's simple, the born alive infant protection act is a joke.
Doctors simply became more thorough about making sure they killed the baby before removal.
I'm in no way supporting partial birth abortion, or any abortion after the first trimester for that matter.... just pointing out that republicans have accomplished nothing in their quest to stop abortion. The supreme court ruled, conservatives lost, it's just a tool to get votes at this point.

Wrong or right, if you think PP doesn't cover their ass when it comes to legality you might want to think again.
Is this all u got outta the last 2 videos? Is that all it is? Is PP doing anything wrong at all? Abortion may be legal, but is that all this is? Politics? Nothing wrong about what is on camera?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Is this all u got outta the last 2 videos? Is that all it is? Is PP doing anything wrong at all? Abortion may be legal, but is that all this is? Politics? Nothing wrong about what is on camera?
I was responding to a post about the article claiming the video is a smoking gun that PP is violating the born alive infant protection act.
Yes, that act was nothing but politics, it's purpose was to pander to a religious base. I explained clearly how it didn't actually accomplish anything.

BrownArmy

...Wrong or right, if you think PP doesn't cover their ass when it comes to legality you might want to think again.

We have a winner.

This 'undercover' video stunt is the latest in a very long and storied campaign against Planned Parenthood.

If you think PP doesn't dot their i's and cross their t's, you're mistaken.

PP has been under fire for decades. Most of the 'allegations' against PP made from these videos have been proven to be demonstrably false.

But hey, never let facts get in the way of a good smear campaign.