Planned Parenthood

tourists24

We have a winner.

This 'undercover' video stunt is the latest in a very long and storied campaign against Planned Parenthood.

If you think PP doesn't dot their i's and cross their t's, you're mistaken.

PP has been under fire for decades. Most of the 'allegations' against PP made from these videos have been proven to be demonstrably false.

But hey, never let facts get in the way of a good smear campaign.
So the videos are just a hoax? PP isn't doing any of the things they are being accused?

O

OLDMAN3

I completely disagree with the premise of the Lifenews.com article.

The 'Center For Medical Progress' is a sham organization, but Lifenews.com treats Daleiden as a serious and trustworthy person. He's not.

These videos are a dishonest hit-job by a front organization who selectively and heavily edited their 'undercover' videos to portray something that suited their agenda.

And that's not what ad hominem means - I didn't attack you, I attacked your source.
An ad hominem attack can be against a person or a source. You attacked the source (Lifesite) without refuting the content of the article.
Again, in the above post, you attacked the source (Daleiden) without substantiation and without refuting his argument.
The full-length and un-edited versions of the videos were also released on youtube.

We can discuss and debate everything about the sources, but as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

I challenge anyone to view the 4th video in its entirety and tell me they are not disturbed. A human baby being dissected!

History will look upon us with absolute horror that so many people were legally, brutally killed.

O

OLDMAN3

DriveinDriveOut:

What do you find funny about Abortion, that you rate my post as "funny"?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
An ad hominem attack can be against a person or a source. You attacked the source (Lifesite) without refuting the content of the article.
Again, in the above post, you attacked the source (Daleiden) without substantiation and without refuting his argument.
The full-length and un-edited versions of the videos were also released on youtube.

We can discuss and debate everything about the sources, but as they say a picture is worth a thousand words.

I challenge anyone to view the 4th video in its entirety and tell me they are not disturbed. A human baby being dissected!

History will look upon us with absolute horror that so many people were legally, brutally killed.

Please tell us how many unwanted children you have adopted, or what you personally do to create a better world for the kids brought into it? I am no big fan of abortion, but I understand the need for it. When we have a world that is willing to fully support the children it creates, then there will be no need for it.

Before you attack, I actually have adopted a child, and maybe even more than one. I won't give a specific number because I don't want FedEx knowing who I am. So, I put my money where my mouth is.

O

OLDMAN3

Please tell us how many unwanted children you have adopted, or what you personally do to create a better world for the kids brought into it?

Before you attack, I actually have adopted a child, and maybe even more than one. I won't give a specific number because I don't want FedEx knowing who I am. So, I put my money where my mouth is.

I have not attacked you, and will not. I think it is great that you have adopted.
Although I don't feel the need to justify myself, I will answer.
I house, clothe and feed more than 5 children (I also don't want UPS to catch on).
My family and I also volunteer on an ongoing basis for a group that houses, feeds and shelters unwed mothers and their children. We also provide free childcare for the mothers so they can find work. We also help to find affordable housing for the families. We also donate time and resources to an organization that provides necessities (clothing, diapers, formula etc.) for underprivileged mothers. In addition we have supported, for decades, an orphanage in India that cares for outcast orphans.

My answering your question is not to build myself up. But rather, I want you to know my involvement in supporting underprivileged mothers is not at all uncommon for pro-life people that I have known. Pro-life advocates are often painted as unwilling to care for the mothers or their children. I believe this to be the opposite of reality.

Last edited by a moderator:
O

OLDMAN3

Link to the 4th video...
http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/

"horror".
"In another portion of the video, the undercover actors are allowed to observe the specimen collection process inside a Planned Parenthood clinic. “Do people do stuff with eyeballs?” Ginde asks the undercover actor. Later, a medical assistant notes that a specimen is “another boy.”"

source: Washington Times
link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-battle-over-planned-parenthood-intensifies/

This is being said while the boy is being dissected.

So, yes, I think "horror" is an appropriate word.

newfie

So you would prefer taxpayer sanctioned support of that (unwanted) newborn from birth through the age of 18 (and probably beyond)?

we are but a stones throw away from a time when the same arguments used to justify the murder of the unborn will be used to justify the murder of other members of the human race such as our senior citizens.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Link to the 4th video...
http://www.centerformedicalprogress.org/

"In another portion of the video, the undercover actors are allowed to observe the specimen collection process inside a Planned Parenthood clinic. “Do people do stuff with eyeballs?” Ginde asks the undercover actor. Later, a medical assistant notes that a specimen is “another boy.”"

This is being said while the boy is being dissected
source: Washington Times
link: http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...e-battle-over-planned-parenthood-intensifies/

So, yes, I think "horror" is an appropriate word.
You'd probably think "horror" is an appropriate word if you saw the process of organ donation in adults too. You don't think money is exchanged in that situation as well? I don't support abortion in most cases, but the fact is these abortions would happen with or without the tissue being used for research.

O

OLDMAN3

You'd probably think "horror" is an appropriate word if you saw the process of organ donation in adults too. You don't think money is exchanged in that situation as well? I don't support abortion in most cases, but the fact is these abortions would happen with or without the tissue being used for research.
Except that an innocent child is killed in the case of abortion.
Organ donation video might be gross, but not a horror.

newfie

My guess is NOTHING. You bitch and moan about abortion and how a cluster of cells is a "baby", so if you get your way, what is the Republican "plan"?

There isn't one, just like everything else. And, no. Praying over it won't help.

The cluster of cells is not being sold by planned parenthood. ITs late third trimester formed bodies that are having the organs sold. Planned parenthood provides counseling to many women who for whatever reason have become pregnant. the obvious concern here would be that The folks providing the guidance would possibly steer customers to an abortion if they are then profiting from the sale of those body parts.

BrownArmy

The full-length and un-edited versions of the videos were also released on youtube...

Ad Hominem

Confirmation Bias

Yes, I refuted your source (Lifenews.com) because they are clearly not critical in their 'due diligence' in terms of journalism.

But then again, it's not a proper news source, is it? It's a website with an agenda, just like Daleiden is a shyster with an agenda.

Are you asking me to refute Daleiden's mischaracterizations and lies?