Planned Parenthood

Overpaid Union Thug

Are you serious? You think the money is the issue? It isn't. It's the fact that its murdered babies they are dealing with and they are acting like they are fulfilling someone's organ donor card by giving away their tissue. Well guess what.... they didn't have a choice on whether they lived or not so they are not donors.

Either way they are sick, deplorable, sub humans for what they are apart of. And like I said .....**** anyone that supports those actions. You sick bastards. There's is nothing any of you could say that makes it alright. The fact that anyone feels compelled to go on a Google search to find a justification to these sick actions shows how messed up in the head they are.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Many of those homeless people choose to live on the street. They are given food and shelter when needed. My family and myself often volunteer at the local homeless shelters to help out with serving meals and to aide in providing clothing.

av8torntn

Many of those homeless people choose to live on the street. They are given food and shelter when needed. My family and myself often volunteer at the local homeless shelters to help out with serving meals and to aide in providing clothing.

Yes as are children, but given your reasoning that it is ok to kill children because I choose to not adopt is it in your view ok to kill homeless because I do not work in a shelter? You made the point and I am just trying to see if you have a principals stand or if it's just another hypocritical position shown by many that support killing children.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Evolution has not provided me with the opportunity to bear children, so I will never have to make that choice.
I believe the choice should be left up to the woman and that government should stay out of it.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Evolution has not provided me with the opportunity to bear children, so I will never have to make that choice.
I believe the choice should be left up to the woman and that government should stay out of it.
Unless the woman was raped, she did have a choice.

Many of them.

Keep her legs shut.

Birth control.

Condoms.

av8torntn

So does that mean that you think that killing the child is only a source of healthcare and government should stay completely out of health care?

Or is it simply that government shouldn't intervene in any killing?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
So does that mean that you think that killing the child is only a source of healthcare and government should stay completely out of health care?

Or is it simply that government shouldn't intervene in any killing?
Not everyone believes in the bible and that life begins at conception. A mass of cells early in a pregnancy can hardly be called a child in my opinion.
Let's say that once a child is born and comes down with a life threatening condition and the family is without insurance, do we let that child die because we don't want to provide insurance for that family?
Seems to me that conservatives want to force us to bring these children into the world and then forget about them.

rod

Retired 22 years
This whole abortion thing is none of my business. Its up to each individual women to decide what is best for her. All I know is that abortions are legal and for some strange reason the real wacko abortion protestors always seem to be a guy.