dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Sat.

Ind - SD The edge goes to Ind

Atl - Ari The edge goes to Atl although Ari has 2 good WR

Sun

Bal - Mia The edge goes to Bal

Phi - Min The edge goes to Phi

As much as I would love to see Ari win I know they won't. They will blow it like they always do.

My picks are: Ind, Atl and Bal, Min Gotta have one underdog.

Bad Gas!

Go Falcons!...The Falcons are a slight favorite but by no means are they dominating.And on the road they are average..I hope Arizona plays like they did against New England...I can't wait for 4:30 P.M. eastern time..

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Ah, this sucks. I can't believe AZ won and I didn't get to see it. We had plans and before we left I was going to set the DVR to record and I forgot!!!!!!!!!! Damn.

I went 0-2 yesterday, but I did get to see most of the SD game.

I know Phily will win but I am sweating my call on Miami. I just think they will pull it off because nobody respects them and they're at home...Red get that $100 ready...Or do I get $400 for my 4 game parlay?

705red

Browncafe Steward
I can pm you my address if you would like to put it in the mail today! Your miami call will be your downfall, and you never know which philly team will show up this week.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Dilli, have you seen any of the new Burger King commercials? You know, the ones in which they have people from foreign countries taste both the Whopper and Big Mac and ask them which one they prefer? My only concern is why we would ask people who have never had fast food to eat that crap and then ask them to decide which is less crappy.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Yes, I have seen them and to tell the truth I haven't paid that much attention to them. I'm sure they get paid well to say what their favorite one is. I don't think it's an un-biased poll.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well rats! I was hoping to go 2-0 today but it was not to be.:dissapointed:

Next weekend.

BAL - TENN Don't think Bal has a chance

PHI - NYG ? Giants probably

SD - PIT Gotta root for Pit.

ARI - CAR I'll root for Ari but I don't think they can beat Car and I
won't miss this one.