BAL - TENN Don't think Bal has a chance

PHI - NYG ? Giants probably
Nope....Eagles all the way.

SD - PIT Gotta root for Pit.

ARI - CAR I'll root for Ari but I don't think they can beat Car and I
won't miss this one.

Let's go Steelers!

LiL"Comet"

Dilli I know you meant.. GO CARDIAC CATS!!!!!!

Oh! If you could have your own commercial idea be televised during the Super Bowl what would it be about?

It could even be a UPS commercial, What Can Brown Do For You?

You really don't know how much a phone conversation can be about until you have just answered the phone... Thank you for calling UPS this is LiL"Comet" What can Brown do for you?:surprised:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Dilli I know you meant.. GO CARDIAC CATS!!!!!!

LOL

Oh! If you could have your own commercial idea be televised during the Super Bowl what would it be about?

It could even be a UPS commercial, What Can Brown Do For You?

You really don't know how much a phone conversation can be about until you have just answered the phone... Thank you for calling UPS this is LiL"Comet" What can Brown do for you?:surprised:
Your spending way to much time on BC if you are answering your phone at work with this. :rofl:

longlunchguy

Runnin on Empty
Go Pittsburgh. I have a brother in Philly so it would be great to see the 2 Pa teams in Tampa. By the way, anybody live near Tampa? Could we all crash at your house? Springsteen at halftime,too. It'd be long longlunch heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
The low down:

McNabbbbb will get frustrated with the N.Y. defense and need another talking to...only this time it's too late

New York

Ten is well rested and will show Balt a thing or two!

Ten

San Diego sucks and Pitt will bring them back into to reality (this coming from a So. Cal fan who hopes the NFL moves a team to Anaheim)

Pitt

Although I like the Cards they're outmatched and will need a lot of luck to pull this one off against Carolina.

Carolina

May the best teams win!!:happy-very:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The low down:

McNabbbbb will get frustrated with the N.Y. defense and need another talking to...only this time it's too late

New York

Ten is well rested and will show Balt a thing or two!

Ten

San Diego sucks and Pitt will bring them back into reality (this coming from a So. Cal fan who hopes the NFL moves a team to Anaheim)

Pitt

Although I like the Cards they're outmatched and will need a lot of luck to pull this one off against Carolina.

Carolina

May the best teams win!!:happy-very:

Ya! Tony :wink2:

Last edited by a moderator: