Please answer

I started as a package handler in sept 2011. Ive been told that i would most likely be able to drive next peak season. I got a ticket in december 2011 for failure to produce registration. Other than this i dont have anything on my driving record in the past 4 years. Is this going to hurt my chances or make me ineligible?

UPSGUY72

Still got 8 months to peak a lot can change during that time.

Also UPS will tell you anything to get you to stay. Everyone that got hired before you has first dibs on any driver job be it permanent or temp.

iowa boy

UPS policy changed here in Feb of 2011. They now do not allow any tickets received in a vehicle other than parking tickets now for the previous 12 months. Have seen 2 people shot down here recently. One for having a speeding ticket and one having a seatbelt ticket on their respective records.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
What happens to a driver who gets failure to obey a traffic device?
Around here ,they are taken down to the Secret Saftey Zone office,shackled , soaked in hot hotwater ,and beaten with an old diverter arm !! Then taken up to the center photographed, hung up on a beam for all to see,then forced to give an extra dollar to the United Way !!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Around here ,they are taken down to the Secret Saftey Zone office,shackled , soaked in hot hotwater ,and beaten with an old diverter arm !! Then taken up to the center photographed, hung up on a beam for all to see,then forced to give an extra dollar to the United Way !!!
Great. Me and my damned lead foot!!!

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
""failure to produce"'I would just leave her at Revere Beach at 1 in the a.m !! ohhhh your talking about a car,,sorry,thought it was something else !! my bad !