Please don't follow FedEx method

PPH_over_9000

Lol. Ignorant.look it up. Better yet ask an attorney if you can legally have your cameras pointed at someone else house that has a problem with it.

I'm with you, bro. :censored2: these Nancys and Susans that think it's okay to watch me shower.

Like it's my fault I can't afford blinds in the bathroom. pfffft

he-hey you guyyyssssss, i edited this post just to tell you that i edited this post, but it's weird-- it looks like the forum doesn't recognize the edit

LOOPHOLES

HarryWarden

What a maroon. Not you but the guy you're quoting. I guess he's never seen those videos where dudes literally bait cops into detaining and or arresting them for this and and then sue 🤣 I love that ish.
The government loves cry babies like the ones whining about ring cameras. Any excuse to strip away our rights.

PPH_over_9000

What a maroon. Not you but the guy you're quoting. I guess he's never seen those videos where dudes literally bait cops into detaining and or arresting them for this and and then sue 🤣 I love that ish.

Not everybody lives in a world where they think all police deserve to be completely :censored2:ed at every opportunity.

That aside, recording is legal in most cases. Legal, by strict definition.

When a private citizen is going about their day, they have every entitlement to ask not to be filmed-- even in a public space.

The person filming has every right to refuse that request.

The resulting situation might escalate to the point where a court of law needs to determine who was at fault, and who was the party most engaged in pushing an issue.

If a regular dude asks you to stop filming and you don't think you're channel 5 eyewitness news recording the crime of the century, then put your phone down, man. Everybody wants to be on WorldStar so bad that we're forgetting you can't force that :censored2:.