Please dont yell at me tomorrow.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
The average driver DOES NOT make more than a FT sup annually. Average driver makes what, $80-ish, a FT sup is making at least $90, unless they're fresh off the boat and have ZERO experience.

Apples to oranges.

FT sups (unless they are dinosaurs) don't get a pension, they have inferior benefits, fewer weeks of vacation, and they work a lot more hours than the average driver.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I show up to work every day with a cheerful and cooperative attitude.

I am also perfectly willing and able, should the situation call for it, to make my management team far more miserable than they can possibly make me.

I don't care for pissing matches and I will do my best to avoid them but if the situation calls for one I have a far larger bladder and a far higher tolerance for getting wet and smelly.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Apples to oranges.

FT sups (unless they are dinosaurs) don't get a pension, they have inferior benefits, fewer weeks of vacation, and they work a lot more hours than the average driver.

All of my on roads took off more time than any other drivers in the center. They may be AT WORK for more hours than some drivers, but sitting in on a conference call, is hardly working, in the opinion of this humble driver

Overpaid Union Thug

For all the hard core, I know you enjoy it.
But do you ever just get drained by being spoken to daily. When you have done all you can and know it? You run out of quippy comebacks, satirical statements, tired of doing the best that can be done, and it is never good enough. Does it drain the life out of you? Especially when its a problem, and everyone including them knows it. Wouldnt it just be nice to have things go back to the way it used to be when the job was fun AND we were productive. Numbers were a guideline measurement, not the Bible? Not that I would ever feel this way, just wondering if anyone does......

Next time they talk to you about anything resembling production just try and keep the conversation short and to the point. Only say that you are doing your best with the situation that you are dealt daily and that to ask anything more of you is harassment. From that point on offer even less in your responses and just show them that you don't care about their numbers. Which you shouldn't. They will get bored with you and move on to someone else that they think they can bully.

browntroll

yup this sucks, my sucks seem to yell at ppl more and more now. i only yell back when i have to then they start using
their management words like sabotage and refusing and i have to be carefull how i reply. i really wish to tell them to
shut the friend up but knowing them they might try and fire me.

boxwayne

Who said all day? I get there 1 minute to start time. I dont want them to talk to me at all unless I had an injury, or accident.

I get there at the last minute too, it starts my day off better I think. It's funny to me that some guys get there an hour before start time . Why the hell would you want to sit there that long?!?!

Dude846

Backpacks with Jets
166848_1346613720.2533_upd.jpg

This is the face my buddy described when he got yelled at for scanning yesturday.

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I never ever tire of either laughing at them,making them repeat the same same question four or five times,asking them which part of the contract i violated (and could you PLEASE show me where production is addressed in the contract?) or telling them that maybe,JUST MAYBE i'll skip my lunch today so my numbers will look better. Its a game I love to play every morning and I make certain to laugh and let management i dont give a rats arse about their reports

quality employee..yes customers this is your UPS driver. Just another dumb truck driver and shows it.