Please dont yell at me tomorrow.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Excuse me while I go grow a pair. And thanks to those who are teaching me how. ...PS. I dont think the video was for me, but then I could be wrong.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't have a lot of patience for pity parties.

The choice is fairly simple-----stand up for yourself or let them walk all over you.

I think you should seriously look in to the retiring thing. Dave.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I just can't believe what the supes find important. My best friend was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer (please pray for him and his family). Next time they come up to me to whine about some meaningless metric coming up short, I will just shake my head and say a prayer for my friend. That is what is important and real, not that I was only compliant 72% of the time.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
She is a woman in a man's job.

What does that have to do with anything? She's not complaining about the work. She's venting about the unnecessary harassment by management. What does that have to do with her being a woman? I've seen a lot more men on here complain about the work than any woman.

You really need to stop concerning yourself with what others do or don't do. It's not healthy. Have a wonderful day. :)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My on-car and center manager did an observation on me yesterday, in which I got beat up pretty good. The main issue they had was I did not use my horn at commercial stops. Now, I could have come here, started a poll or just whined about it in general, but I chose to deal with it myself as there is nothing anyone here can do to address this issue.

Tooner get in the habit of having a contract book handy. Next time your sup starts talking numbers stop them, grab the contract and ask them to show you where the article on production is located. I to have been "targeted" recently for not meeting there twisted numbers.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My on-car and center manager did an observation on me yesterday, in which I got beat up pretty good. The main issue they had was I did not use my horn at commercial stops. Now, I could have come here, started a poll or just whined about it in general, but I chose to deal with it myself as there is nothing anyone here can do to address this issue.

Poor, sweet baby.

BrownThunder

My PT sup is a hard one to please. I've learned to just do the best I can and let the work speak for itself. I leave every night feeling like I made a difference, that's enough for me.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My PT sup is a hard one to please. I've learned to just do the best I can and let the work speak for itself. I leave every night feeling like I made a difference, that's enough for me.

Nothing personal, but between this post and your time card thread, you have much to learn about UPS management. They aren't all crooked pr*cks, but there are enough to give a bad name to the rest.

BrownThunder

Nothing personal, but between this post and your time card thread, you have much to learn about UPS management. They aren't all crooked pr*cks, but there are enough to give a bad name to the rest.

I don't recall ever saying they were all crooked. There are 3 PT supes I really like and enjoy working with.

I'll agree I have much to learn. It's my 5th week wit this company. I'm not sure how being shorted on time worked means I have a poor understanding of how management works.